shaved heads. . .

jetsman5ian

Reaction score
im 18 and im trying to decide whether or not to shave my head, i have a norwood 3 rite now at least and dont know how it will look

just post ur experiences with ur shaved heads so that every1 thinking about it will have something to base their decision on

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
What I did was to cut it short initially, get used to it, and then cut it even shorter. I'm now using a Number 5 at the top, 1-2 at the sides. And if it gets worse, I will have go down to 3.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
i shave it makes the hair look thicker and the recession is not so Noticeable, buy yours self a pair of clippers and go throught the grades till you find a length your happy with

kiwi

daedalus

Reaction score
I buzz my head with a #1 or #2 setting. It definitely makes the thinning less noticeable. I've gotten mixed reactions from people. Some people say it looks good, and other say I look scary or like a skinhead, etc. But you just have to make the best of it. Eventually, I'll probably have to shave it completely, but for now I can still keep a small amount of stubble.

I definitely reccommend buzzing or shaving though, because even though I still think about my hairloss a lot, I'm not constantly seeing hairs fall out or trying to cover my thinning scalp. It's much easier this way.