shaved head

primetime32

Reaction score
hey guys, i used to visit this site and found it very helpful. anyway, i used many different hair products (revivogen, minoxidil and propecia and some others). none of it worked. So i decided to finally shave my head. I didnt go completely shaven, but pretty close. I can say it was the best thing i have ever done for my look.

First off my bald spot in the back is no longer apparent to anyone. In fact lots of people have asked me why i shaved my head because they think my hair looks fuller because its so short. Before i shaved my head down i was using toppik (great stuff) and without it my hair looked extremely thin.

I was hesitant that i would look like a fool because i am a fairly pale white guy. BUt its the exact opposite. I am actually pissed i waited years to do this. So for those that are on the fence i say give it a shot.

daedalus

Reaction score
Glad to hear the shaved head looks good on you. I've been thinking about cutting my hair very close like that too. I'm using revivogen right now, but I'm not sure if it's doing anything.

I'm losing hair quickly and it's becoming more and more difficult to hide. If the revivogen doesn't work, I'll probably just shave it off. I'm also concerned that I may look like a fool, but hopefully it'll work for me.