Shave or not (pics)

G

Re: Dalai Lama example of repetitive scalp shave.

Armando Jose said:
Hi Guy,

Repetitive shave of hair scalp can degenerate in common baldness, according to my theory. If you are interested, please visit my web http://www.againstalopeciaandbaldness.com

Armando

6833po7.jpg

How can this guy keep spreading this bullcrap "theory" of his without getting even a warning? And oh yeah, this is not a comeback from my part, just happened to read this post and it made me angry.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:stupid: Got to agree that site is wank. :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'd probably grow it then you can style it over those temples.
BTW I would'nt have posted that 2nd pic. What you do in your own free time is up to you as long as its between consenting adults. :gay:

Ps are you in anyway related to CCS?

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
73.jpg

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what? I think your photo is a little gayer.... not by much though.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
thanks for all the wonderful advice

Just shave it off step by step. Begin with 2cm, then 1cm, then 0.5 etc. See for yourself how it suits you.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your hair looks fine. Might look better a little longer rather than shaved... Hard to tell.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score

GrowHairGrow! said:
http://www.againstalopeciaandbaldness.com[/url]

Armando

6833po7.jpg

How can this guy keep spreading this bullcrap "theory" of his without getting even a warning? And oh yeah, this is not a comeback from my part, just happened to read this post and it made me angry.[/quote:fed1b]

so youre nto really leaving the site...u just choose not to post any more :hairy:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The practical purpose, aim or intention of tonsure is eliminate or remove hair from the head. Tonsure is related to repetitive shave of scalp hairs, but only real baldness is achieved in the top of skull. Why? What is the probable reason? My idea is that sebum flow play a crucial role in it, but I know that my theory can make a lot of scepticism and incredulity.

As in Tonsure, some of faith is necessary ;)

Armando

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
so youre nto really leaving the site...u just choose not to post any more :hairy:

Yeah I browse through sometimes, but a lot less than prior to my decision. I think I need my account removed to fully leave the board.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hard to say...i wanna see how it looks if u grow it out a little bit longer