Shave, Buzzcut Or Growing Out? Finally Answered Itt

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait I think I missed something, why cant you just look at yourself at the fuking mirror and see what suites you best??

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Wait I think I missed something, why cant you just look at yourself at the fuking mirror and see what suites you best??

There are thousands of comments on internet and online where bald men have expressed their hesitation to shave their head before.
You will also see 100s of comments where few guys have said that was the best decision ever and blaming of not taking such step sooner.

Patrick Stewart Interview about baldness clearly mentions hesitations of a bald men.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are thousands of comments on internet and online where bald men have expressed their hesitation to shave their head before.
You will also see 100s of comments where few guys have said that was the best decision ever and blaming of not taking such step sooner.

Patrick Stewart Interview about baldness clearly mentions hesitations of a bald men.
Sorry but still didnt answer my question

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Generally speaking, fully shaving your head is something that looks worse for most people, unless you look like the Rock or Michael Jordan (Statham and Vin Diesel look like sh*t so they don't count). Pep Guardiola or Zidane for instance also work.

A buzzed horseshoe (like a grade 1 or 0.5 buzz) is something that would look better, but it should never get to that point, because you should at the very least try for a FUE + SMP combo to give your face some frame, even if it's thin.

Definitely though, grow some stubble and hit the gym, this is a must, as cliche as it is.

Reactions: Aki