Sharing My Experience/ Method That Made Wearing Hs Easier

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Not sure what the ingredients are but it is a styling gel for hair..
It has like 20 ingredients, whereas liquid glues only have 2: water as dispersion medium and acrylic polymer as film former. That's it. Plus 1 or 2 parabens in small amount as a preservative.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does G2B actually hold the lace system down well enough?

If you look at the 1st YouTube vid above (Hair Newbie's post above), this is a guy whose nickname is GamingGolfer and he has written on the Norwood forum in the past. I notice that when he's blowdrying and brushing his hair upwards, the lace base is lifting up, which means that it isn't attached at all really.

When I tried G2B with my UTS I found it would hold for a few hours only, so it wasn't even good for a whole day.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does G2B actually hold the lace system down well enough?

If you look at the 1st YouTube vid above (Hair Newbie's post above), this is a guy whose nickname is GamingGolfer and he has written on the Norwood forum in the past. I notice that when he's blowdrying and brushing his hair upwards, the lace base is lifting up, which means that it isn't attached at all really.

When I tried G2B with my UTS I found it would hold for a few hours only, so it wasn't even good for a whole day.

I tried it with lace, was a disaster, held all of maybe a half an hour. I heard with UTS it is better.

Noah

Reaction score
I have tried this, and it worked pretty well. I found the key was to lay the gel on pretty thickly, place the system and squidge it down into the gel (technical term there), and then dry it with a hairdrier.