Shampoos To Help Deal With Hairloss

Asaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys,
what are some good shampoos to help with hair loss and dealing with the itch?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use nizoral, I lather gently and then let it sit on my head for about 5 minutes. Whether it helps with hair loss I don't know but it keeps dandruff and itch away.

Then I use a thickening shampoo on the top. It makes me look like I've lost no hair at all.

The bald gene

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use nizoral, I lather gently and then let it sit on my head for about 5 minutes. Whether it helps with hair loss I don't know but it keeps dandruff and itch away.

Then I use a thickening shampoo on the top. It makes me look like I've lost no hair at all.
Do you use nizoral daily?

Asaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
anything else but nizoral?
something with coffee or something i dont really know about subject

MrTambourine

My Regimen
Reaction score

Michele J.Taylor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although hair loss may seem like a more prominent problem in men, women are nearly as likely to lose, or have thinning, hair. Most women notice it in their 50s or 60s, but it can happen at any age and for a variety of reasons.

Way to Grow
Hair grows in three different cycles: anagen, catagen, and telogen. About 90% of the hair on the head is in the anagen, or growth phase, which lasts anywhere from two to eight years. The catagen, or transition phase, typically lasts 2-3 weeks, during which the hair follicle shrinks. During the telogen cycle, which lasts around two to four months, the hair rests.
Most people lose anywhere from 50 to 100 strands of hair each day, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. On the days when hair is washed, people can lose up to 250 strands, Roberts said. But don’t avoid washing in an attempt to keep the hair, as it will fall out eventually.

Not only Hair products,along with Healthy food one can really get healthy hair and strong hair.
Diet plays an important role in keeping the skin and hair healthy.

Food for hair fall:
1.Spinach.
2.Fatty Fish.
3.Sweet Potatoes.
4.Avocados.
5.Nuts.
6.Seeds.

The Pai-Shau hair product "shampoo" Tea Complex inside the cuticle to nourish the hair's structure, attracting moisture, and locking it inside. Fortified with amino acids, it surrounds hair with a sheer veil of shielding properties to protect against thermal and environmental factors.Helps to grow.

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use:

Regenepure DR+NT
Revita
Lipogaine BIG3
Nizoral
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree
Cleanser I use Dawn dish wash or Nioxin system 2.
Cleanser option 2, T Gel or T Sal.

Beru

My Regimen
Reaction score
i use the nutriol hair system. shampoo/condition and the device (charged formula). it actually helps to thicken our hair and improve hair/scalp condition and make it softer. My friend's husband who has hair problem (top bald) has actually hair growth after 90days. let me know if anyone is keen, i can provide more information and some pictures of my friend's husband.

can PM me or emali littleberu@outlook.sg
=)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although hair loss may seem like a more prominent problem in men, women are nearly as likely to lose, or have thinning, hair. Most women notice it in their 50s or 60s, but it can happen at any age and for a variety of reasons.

Way to Grow
Hair grows in three different cycles: anagen, catagen, and telogen. About 90% of the hair on the head is in the anagen, or growth phase, which lasts anywhere from two to eight years. The catagen, or transition phase, typically lasts 2-3 weeks, during which the hair follicle shrinks. During the telogen cycle, which lasts around two to four months, the hair rests.
Most people lose anywhere from 50 to 100 strands of hair each day, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. On the days when hair is washed, people can lose up to 250 strands, Roberts said. But don’t avoid washing in an attempt to keep the hair, as it will fall out eventually.

Not only Hair products,along with Healthy food one can really get healthy hair and strong hair.
Diet plays an important role in keeping the skin and hair healthy.

Food for hair fall:
1.Spinach.
2.Fatty Fish.
3.Sweet Potatoes.
4.Avocados.
5.Nuts.
6.Seeds.

The Pai-Shau hair product "shampoo" Tea Complex inside the cuticle to nourish the hair's structure, attracting moisture, and locking it inside. Fortified with amino acids, it surrounds hair with a sheer veil of shielding properties to protect against thermal and environmental factors.Helps to grow.
Most of them foods won’t do much, in fact too much Vit A from spinach and sweet potato will make you shed more. Avocado is the only really beneficial food source because it has estrogenic properties

jazz1

Reaction score
Regenepure DR best shampoo all round for Hairloss and itch.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys,
what are some good shampoos to help with hair loss and dealing with the itch?
generally u should avoid using shampoos with Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)

For me i use this loreal shampoo in this "sulfate free" series of products : https://www.lorealparisusa.com/hair-care/shampoo

071249341322_t1.png

Of cos u can use any others