Shampoo twice a day?

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I would like to shampoo twice a day, because I'm using both Proxiphen and Dermatch, and they really don go that good together.

Both products requires a clean scalp. Right now I take a shower in the night then apply Proxi before bed time. Then in the morning I skip the bath, and applies Dermatch. Two things annoys me with this sh*t:

1) I don't get my wake up bath in the morning

2) It doesn't look equally good with Dermatch, because my hair is still all greased after Dermatch.

I could also take a morning bath and then apply Proxi and right after Dermatch. But that takes some time - time is precious in the morning. And I'm not sure that applying Dermatch right after will prevent Proxi to do it's best.

My question is: would it be okay to take a shower in the morning and wash my hair, then just give the hair a quick wash in the night before applying Proxi? Or will 2 washes a day f*** my hair up?

G

loads of people on the forum shower/bath twice a day (cassin has to)

I bath once in the morning and once in the evening, hell why don't you stay in the bath all day!

Just don't shampoo (or use a very mild 'baby' shampoo if you need it) on your second bath/shower of the day.

I can't see any problems with 2 baths a day.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean showering twice a day - I know that's okay. I was just wondering if SHAMPOOING twice a day would be bad for my hair - I reckon it would.

But the baby-shampoo sounds like a solution - thanks. 8)

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
are you british tynan or do you really take baths. I havn't taken a bath in 15 years.

G

BostonHawk said:
are you british tynan or do you really take baths. I havn't taken a bath in 15 years.

Boy you gotta stink!

I is British isn't it.

I love my baths, none of this continental shower rubbish for me, I am not happy untill I am sat in a solution of my own urine, shampoo and body debris.