"shampoo causes hair loss" threads

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
No, thank you Cassin. This must be why you are the head guy because you can solve a problem in two seconds without a whole lot of fighting. You moved pretty much all the subjects that THEY started regarding shampoo to here. This should solve 100% of the problems.

Now none of them have to come here and the ones that want to continue to talk about this experimental issue is still welcome and nobody will get harmed.

Again thank you Cassin for using simple common sense.

Cutsinger is God

Cassin

Reaction score
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this entire discussion to only threads created in this area.

My patience is extremely thin with this. Too much time has been taken on this one minor subject. Seriously, this is not worth it.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this entire discussion to only threads created in this area.

Consider it done Cassin.

This is only an observation on my part, not a criticism, but I noticed that it looks like you moved 8 topics from Men's General Discussion to Experimental and only 2 were mine, and they were a few days old.

It sheds some light on just who was perpetuating the shampoo topic doesn't it?

Good turns.....

Cassin

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
This is only an observation on my part, not a criticism, but I noticed that it looks like you moved 8 topics from Men's General Discussion to Experimental and only 2 were mine, and they were a few days old.

It sheds some light on just who was perpetuating the shampoo topic doesn't it?

Good turns.....

Topic never existed until you guys came over, yes?

You two have brought up the topic in other threads, yes?

But lets end our debate here, I do not want to debate. Nothing personal, it's all about have a positive flowing, helpful and calm forum.

This either calms down right now or it doesn't. And I would be very happy if it calmed down.