Shampoo and conditioner to use after FUE

olowshinenine

Reaction score
Hi I did a 3000 graft FUE back in May 2023. I want to know what are recommended shampoos and conditioners for people with male pattern baldness.
Thanks for your recommendations.

rrbelloff

Reaction score
I use Nizoral shampoo AND conditioner every third day. I alternate with Folligen shampoo and Conditioner.

Many people recommend copper peptides after transplant. Hair Signals fits that bill.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil Max has a shampoo w) Nizoral 2% plus a host of other hair growth ingredients. ALL IN ONE..

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After undergoing a Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure, it's crucial to use gentle hair care products specifically suited for promoting healing and minimizing irritation on the scalp. Here's what to look for in a shampoo and conditioner following an FUE transplant:

Shampoo:

• Look for "gentle" or "baby" formulas: These shampoos typically have a mild cleansing action and are less likely to irritate the scalp as it heals.
  • Free of Sulfates: Sulfates are strong detergents that can be harsh on the scalp. Choose a sulfate-free shampoo to minimize irritation.
  • Consider ingredients promoting healing: Some shampoos might contain ingredients like aloe vera or chamomile, known for their soothing properties.
Conditioner:

• Lightweight and hydrating: Opt for a lightweight conditioner that won't weigh down your hair. Hydration is important, but a heavy conditioner might clog scalp pores during healing.
  • Similar considerations as shampoo: Look for a conditioner that's free of sulfates and harsh chemicals.

inquiryjv

My Regimen
Reaction score
After a FUE procedure, it's important to use gentle shampoos and conditioners that won't irritate the scalp or interfere with the healing process. Look for products that are sulfate-free and designed for sensitive scalps. Some recommended brands include Nioxin, Revita, and Regenepure.In addition to using the right products, you might also consider incorporating a hair loss treatment like GR-7 Anti Hair-Loss Lotion into your routine. It's formulated to help reduce hair loss and promote regrowth, which can be beneficial for those with male pattern baldness.