Shallow Judgemental People Over Baldness.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not just people bald will have much less success in dating.

Also other areas bald people will be judged.

I'm into the metal scene myself and used to have quite a few "friends" I hanged out with and went to gigs,festivals etc with.
When I went bald they literally bailed on me and said I wasn't cool to hang out with them.
And made stupid insulting remarks saying I was too old to look alternative,etc.
Just over hairloss, I'm not going to change my whole wardrobe/dress style...

This was mostly immature emo/scene kids who are pretty weird themselves who don't like being judged but are hypocrites and judge others.
Now when making more friends into similar music they tend to judge your person on your hairstyle and what you are wearing. Before your taste in similar bands.

But then a bald metal head looks odd too.

So hopefully when I get my hair system, I can get my life back and meet people into my tastes in music again.
Not just to feel better about how I look in the mirror.

I do have a few of true friends,but they don't like my music tastes.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
How old are you? Im guessing quite young as your friends sound like fickle wankers.

Ive never known anybody not want to hang with me because my hairloss.

It's usually my lack of social skills lol

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? Im guessing quite young as your friends sound like fickle wankers.

Ive never known anybody not want to hang with me because my hairloss.

It's usually my lack of social skills lol

Not that young anymore, 34.

But I had alot of fake friends. Unfortunally most of my friends are younger than me. 21-30 ages mostly.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol most people here were NOT successful in dating or social skills BEFORE they went bald.

If you are over 30 and dating age appropriately baldness should have no effect on your dating life.

I’m bald and unattractive I find that women 30+ are much easier to date

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol most people here were NOT successful in dating or social skills BEFORE they went bald.

If you are over 30 and dating age appropriately baldness should have no effect on your dating life.

shaved my head zero guard... younger women act like I don't exist anymore, or turn away quickly so they don't make eye contact (even though I am decently handsome)... older women (30+) start paying even more attention, even being a bit flirty... why? I think that they recognize that I am still kind of attractive and even more importantly that I won't have an ability to cheat or leave them because I am not good looking enough to do so. eggs dry up. need a stable, decent looking man. haha

blackg

Reaction score
shaved my head zero guard... younger women act like I don't exist anymore, or turn away quickly so they don't make eye contact (even though I am decently handsome)... older women (30+) start paying even more attention, even being a bit flirty... why? I think that they recognize that I am still kind of attractive and even more importantly that I won't have an ability to cheat or leave them because I am not good looking enough to do so. eggs dry up. need a stable, decent looking man. haha
Good to see you back.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol I hear that a lot but if you are an older person 30+ and you are chasing women in their late teens- mid twenties you need to realize you are not getting those girls because of your age not because of balding. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

A 35 year old going after a 20 year old is like a dad hitting on his daughters highschool friends

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that young anymore, 34.

But I had alot of fake friends. Unfortunally most of my friends are younger than me. 21-30 ages mostly.

Honestly it because of your age. I would be uncomfortable at 21 with an older man hanging with us a venues. People will probably mistake you for their dad.

Honestly you are too old at this point in your life to be doing that stuff

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I'm not too old to go to venues/festivals/gigs etc.
What a crock of sh*t.

And certainly do not dress that way like someone's dad.
I wear alternative clothing, mostly black, skinny jeans etc.
I'm 34 not 50,lol.
Plus I look/dress/act much younger. I would shave my head then anyway,grown out horseshoe would make me look older etc.
I look about late twenties with my head shaved I have been told.
And even younger with a snapback on, like 24-25.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Dude you are an older guy time to accept that. It looks worse when an older man tries to dress and act like he is in his 20s. You are 5-14 years older than your friends, it’s no wonder they are uncomfortable with you in certain places. I mean I wouldn’t want my dads friends with me at the club.

I know it’s not what you want to hear, as you found the need to dislike all my posts, but it is the truth.

You are an older man and you need to come to the realization that you can’t act like you are a young person anymore

Last edited:

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some are them are my close friends though.
And I'm allowed to have whoever the f*** I like as friends.
I'm not talking dating here...

Plus don't tell me how to dress, I have that alternative style/look despite being bald.
And I don't look my age or even near it bald.
So slightly older goths for example I bet you have the same narrow minded views...
I'm not a goth, but you get my point.

Age doesn't mean sh*t when you don't look it.

The dating comment was a response to @diseasedrat it was not specifically directed at you. I actually would find it hilarious if I saw an older guy dressed like that. I don’t know anyone past 17 who wears clothes like that.

You can dress and act however you want. I was just trying to tell you how it looks from a younger persons perspective.

I’m not telling you not to have younger friends. I have friends that have just graduated college. However if they were going to a college dorm party I wouldn’t except them to invite me because I am much older, in my mid twenties. I would stand out and they would probably be uncomfortable. I’m sure your “friends” feel the same way.

You need to learn to see thing from other people’s perspectives.

Also to be honest I don’t think anyone looks 10 years younger than they actually are. Saying someone looks 25 is just a generic number you tell people between the ages of 23-40 so you don’t insult them. My bet would be you look your age.

Last edited:

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah with a grown out horseshoe which I don't normally do(only growing it to get a hair system). I look older than my age like that.
Like 40 or worse.

Shaved head + clean shaved face I look late twenties.
I'm slim build anyway.

Mid twenties with a cap on, so should look mid twenties with a hair system too, if it's done correctly and not too much density.

Also you don't know anyone past 17 that wears what I wear,lol.
My jeans are topman skinny jeans for a start.

Plus tons of rockstars/band members/singers etc dress the way I do, and some are way older than me.

Certain items I won't wear such as bright childish tops with sonic on etc.
Those would look stupid other than late teens wearing them.
Then I don't wear any bright colours in general.

I don’t know you got the hairy arms with the age spots of an older man. I really think you are deluding yourself about your age. As I said no one is going to tell anyone below 40 that they look older than 25.

It different with performers as they need to appeal to a certain demographic. I would liken what they wear to costumes.

Even mid to late twenties I would say you were to old.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should post more about your experience shaving your head: how you found it; whether you wished you did it sooner; how your friends responded to it etc.

I remember you pondered about doing it for ages so it would be good to here how it went.

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should post more about your experience shaving your head: how you found it; whether you wished you did it sooner; how your friends responded to it etc.

I remember you pondered about doing it for ages so it would be good to here how it went.

good point. well, I will tell you this, I am happy for the first time in a long time. Hair loss was very destructive for me, as you all know. It made me self conscience for a year and a hat prisoner for another year. Perhaps it's my remnants of a hair line that is making this ok, but I don't think so. I think I would be content either way.

When you're a slave to something for so long and the chains are gone, the feeling of liberation trumps almost anything society might think about you. No one can give me sh*t or bring me down, because irl, I am a very positive, charming person. I smile a lot and have a lot of positive things to say.

I look different. Of course, I would look much better with hair, but it's gone and I honestly don't even want it back because of my negative mental association with it. I feel good.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
good point. well, I will tell you this, I am happy for the first time in a long time. Hair loss was very destructive for me, as you all know. It made me self conscience for a year and a hat prisoner for another year. Perhaps it's my remnants of a hair line that is making this ok, but I don't think so. I think I would be content either way.

When you're a slave to something for so long and the chains are gone, the feeling of liberation trumps almost anything society might think about you. No one can give me sh*t or bring me down, because irl, I am a very positive, charming person. I smile a lot and have a lot of positive things to say.

I look different. Of course, I would look much better with hair, but it's gone and I honestly don't even want it back because of my negative mental association with it. I feel good.
Have you experimented with your style? Have you tried stubble, beard?

Hows the weight loss coming along?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I hear that a lot but if you are an older person 30+ and you are chasing women in their late teens- mid twenties you need to realize you are not getting those girls because of your age not because of balding. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

A 35 year old going after a 20 year old is like a dad hitting on his daughters highschool friends

Mate, it depends. Men with great hair and their fat distribution in check can age like whine. I know I look like 20 something maybe with a shaven face and long hair. Chinese chick nickname me 'teenager'. We have a professor with a gruffy face, great hair and a nice jawline arround the age of 45 maybe and all the girls are drooling over him.

When I was almost 28 I pulled a 19 year old chick, who looked like 16 and dicked her quite a few times. Pulled her from her 19 year old, rich, taller and leaner boyfriend as well.
If you keep in shape and have hair, wrinkles arround your eyes can actually be a plus.

This is why I clinged to my hair so f*****g hard, I just know I can pull women way below my age even until my fourties, if I am anything like dad.

Honestly it because of your age. I would be uncomfortable at 21 with an older man hanging with us a venues. People will probably mistake you for their dad.

Honestly you are too old at this point in your life to be doing that stuff

Lame though, I always preferred interesting misfits of all ages to be my friends.
Anyways who wants to be friends with emos anyways.

Last edited:

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, because their own market value has declined. Are 30+ women really more desirable than the 18–24 bracket?