sh*t. Puffy left nipple

stormshadow

Reaction score
I started saw palmetto 320mg daily on Monday. Last night, in the shower....I noticed my left nipple was HUGE. :freaked2: I probably could of sucked it. No it's not my imagination. I'm 6'2 170lbs as well so it's not fat.

I thought saw wasnt supposed to cause stuff like this!?!
Is it a permanent effect? Why did it only happen on my left nipple?? and why after only3 days?
Thanks

Lxxy

Reaction score
if these hold on take 100 mg zink every day! when that doesnt help go to the Doctor and he will prescribe maybe nolvadex or somthing bye

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
Take Chrysin. It keeps the gyno away. Take it with Bioperene for absorption.

Stingray

Reaction score
3 days is not enough time to notice a change. It takes weeks for the testosterone levels to decrease enough to even feel a change. It's probably due to something else

Or you can be a pussy and be scared.

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
First off - 100mg of zinc daily is dangerous! Do not do that.
Secondly - chrysin is crap. It does not work in the human body. All studies have been on tissue alone. Check any bodybuilding forum, chrysin does dick all.
Thrid - Stingray is right, gyno occurs because some of the excess testosterone you are producing has to turn into estrogen. This doesn't happen overnight.
Finally, i think saw palmetto is crap too. Just a good way to give yourself GYNO
(Stingray, i know you are sure as heck gonna say otherwise, but you are like the only person to provide anecdotal evidence supporting the stuff. There are just no credible studies on it and hairloss)

You could be allergic to the stuff, maybe that could account for the flare-up? Are you taking anything else i.e. propecia?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
The original poster said:
I thought saw wasnt supposed to cause stuff like this!?! Is it a permanent effect? Why did it only happen on my left nipple?? and why after only3 days?
None of these questions can be answered factually because there is no study data on Saw Palmetto use in young men for the treatment of hair loss. :doh:

Now, wouldn't you rather be taking something that you can actually have confidence will work for your hair loss? Use Propecia.

:::turns off broken record, prepared to turn immediately back on::::

:doh:

HairLossTalk.com

Redbone

Reaction score
Saw Palmetto for male pattern baldness is sh*t for the 100th time. I used this for over a year with minor sexual side effects i.e. decreased libido and less seamen. It did not do anything for my hairloss. I am just sorry I waited a year before starting Propecia.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Also Saw P is taken by some women to increase bust size :freaked:

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Stormshadow any update , do you still have puffy nipples?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
guess not