SF Bay Area Surgeons / Dr. Canales??

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had my first in person hair loss consultant with Dr. Canales in Foster City, CA at a place called Silicon Valley hair Institute.
Just wondering if anyone else here had any work done at this facility and have any honest feedback, would be appreciated?

I was told I am a Norwood 5 with a very strong donor that has multiple hairs. Dr. Canales told me I would need about 3,000 follicular unit extractions and quoted me 17K.
Not sure if that’s too high or if fur’s from the donor for a Norwood 5 is to low?

Any feed back would be appreciated. If you know of any good surgeons in the Bay Area or the surrounding areas I should consider, please let me know.
Cheers.

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol its too late baldy hahahahhaaa!
I never seen a person with a full set of hair join a hair loss forum. Either your in denial that your bald, no gf or in your case no boyfriend and still living in your moms basement or your just an ID10T who whacks off to trolling to bald dudes. I am going to assume your both.
Don’t worry buddy, it’s not the end of the world. Maybe start with a job so you can move out of your moms house then maybe save up for a hair transplant.

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
“never” you missed alot baldy a whole lot LOL its thanks to the now taken down reddit section HAHAHAHHAA
I would love to go back and forth with you but unlike you, I have a job and don’t live in my moms basement. Good luck with coming out the closet and saving money for a hair transplant.
Take care of yourself kid!