Sexism against men

Aplunk1

Reaction score
So, here are some things that do not sync with the feminist ruling party (FRP). I think that the following show examples of how men are being discriminated against in American society... Your thoughts?

• Custody battles
    Auto insurance (Yes, more men are in accidents, but more men are driving at any one time)
    Discrimination against homosexual men is accepted (read common-place), but not for lesbians
    Sexual assault against men is never taken seriously

If any of the above were reversed, you can bet there'd be a public outcry.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll add my experience of working for an agency where it was all women. When I got laid off and had to go in for paperwork, they treated and looked at me differently than they did the women that just left (not in a good way).

oni

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
So, here are some things that do not sync with the feminist ruling party (FRP). I think that the following show examples of how men are being discriminated against in American society... Your thoughts?

• Custody battles
    Auto insurance (Yes, more men are in accidents, but more men are driving at any one time)
    Discrimination against homosexual men is accepted (read common-place), but not for lesbians
    Sexual assault against men is never taken seriously

If any of the above were reversed, you can bet there'd be a public outcry.

1. Mummy is best.................men that show affection to children (even their own) could well be a Paedo.

2. Women do have more accidents, they are just the low speed types, which they get away with.

3. Two women kissing is hot, while two men is :puke: (most men and women don't think about two butch dykes kissing).

4. Sexual assault against men by women??????? :shock: does this really happen! (physical force is not the only way, blackmail and or alcohol can help).

Lots of women would say this is all just pay back for hundreds of years of sh!t and that men have still got it better.

But as long as you know how a woman's mind works you can protect yourself.

I remind myself every few months by dissecting.....................................one :whistle:

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
You can conceivable make an argument for every race and gender and age and everything else being discriminated against. This argument is like saying that white men are discriminated against more than non-white men. Yes, men are discriminated against from time to time, but it doesn't even compare to how badly women are discriminated against.

Sorry Aplunk, but as a white man (I think you're white, anyway), guys like you and I are discriminated against less than everyone else out there.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
wat is this sexism

this like sex?

discriminat only to romanium gypes witch :woot:

Bekim :)

G

EasyEd said:
You can conceivable make an argument for every race and gender and age and everything else being discriminated against. This argument is like saying that white men are discriminated against more than non-white men. Yes, men are discriminated against from time to time, but it doesn't even compare to how badly women are discriminated against.

Sorry Aplunk, but as a white man (I think you're white, anyway), guys like you and I are discriminated against less than everyone else out there.

While i do agree with you for the most part, Aplunk has some valid points. Especially with custody battles/child support. A friend of mine went through a long drawn out divorce/custody battle and when he didn't get majority custody like he wanted, the judge simply said "A child needs their mom".... ummm WTF, they dont need their dad too???

Auto insurance- This one i can see both sides of. Like Aplunk said, more men are driving on the road at any given time, so obviously statistically there will be more men in accidents.

My last job it was male dominated with ONE female in our department. If any of the men made some sort of sexist comment, it would be an HR issue within the hour most likely. Now at my current job i am the only male in my department with all females. They like to make sexist comments here and there but if i went to our HR, nothing would come of it i'm sure.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if anyone would take a look around they would see humanity as a whole has a completely inconsistent and view on discrimination