Sever Stress Physically,mentaly And Hair Loss /balding Process

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did any one experince accelration on male pattern baldness while sever stress?
I stille try to figure it out.
If my severe stress mentally and physically after traumatic event made me being male pattern baldness and awaken this genetcis

Or its alopcia aerata

After i spend 27-30 hours near comp each period for 5 month
While sleeping after exhustion of the body for only 6 hours .
Ive start exessive shedding without any touch of to my hair.
Hair was failing
After 3 months i had a in the right size of my head balding spot.
Seems as receded
But i didnt get any more hairloss
Only now after 3 years my whole hairline start receded .
So i want to know if anyone experience it .and mybe it can be treated ?
3.5 years passed since the event

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post some photos of your hair loss, and then we can give our opinions on whether you actually have hair loss and if so, what type of hair loss you have. Male pattern baldness is almost entirely genetic. It is not caused by stress.

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post some photos of your hair loss, and then we can give our opinions on whether you actually have hair loss and if so, what type of hair loss you have. Male pattern baldness is almost entirely genetic. It is not caused by stress.[/QUOTE

Stress can accelrate /cause male pattern baldness or other type.of hair loss
Ive.defintly lost part of my hair in one size after the traumatic event and exessive body damaging by not.sleeping and being so many hours each period for so long near computer

With stress in my body
This make me start lost portin of hair in one area only.
So fast.

Attachments

• 20190423_165237.jpg
    20190423_165237.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 20190329_144842.jpg
    20190329_144842.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 20190329_144859.jpg
    20190329_144859.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you have some minor recession. If you're lucky it might not progress much further, but on the other hand, it could progress all the way to NW7 if left untreated. Do you think you have crown loss too? What's your family history like regarding hair loss?

As I mentioned, your hair loss is not being caused by stress. It is genetic.

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you have some minor recession. If you're lucky it might not progress much further, but on the other hand, it could progress all the way to NW7 if left untreated. Do you think you have crown loss too? What's your family history like regarding hair loss?

As I mentioned, your hair loss is not being caused by stress. It is genetic.
I didnt had any balding.or hair loss .than i had traumatic event that leads me to...read:
Its 100% hepend after traumatic event that i was attacked .and than 30 hours a day in comp no sleep till body was so much tired.
5 month each day.
It destroy hormonal immune system
Weaken the hair follicales and ressistance
And making permant damage from severe long stress.
The fact is my hair was perfect .with amazing density and no balding till that hepend.
Severe body stress
Lead to
A.genentic hairloss
B.stress hairloss.

Family history :both grandfather beacome bald in some time on there life .i think each around 40-50
My father dies at age 42 with full head of hair.
Im only 31 had less hair than him.
My grandmother had much hair at age 80 no receding only thinning by age.
My mother has full head of hair at age 60.with a bit thinning in the front .she had experience severe srtress throw the years and told me she start thinning cause of it.
My crown is full of hair

Last edited:

shotta287

Reaction score
I think definitely if you are genetically prone, then heavy prolonged stress/trauma could accelerate onset of male pattern baldness.

I could be wrong though but I know of two men where that was the case.

Shay-dvash

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think definitely if you are genetically prone, then heavy prolonged stress/trauma could accelerate onset of male pattern baldness.

I could be wrong though but I know of two men where that was the case.

Thia two mans
Can i talk to them?
Makinhg yourself losing ur haiir when it was amazong and healthy is worst tthann death