Setipiprant yellowish

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I received a batch of setipiprant from Kane. It is slightly-yellowish. Is this normal? (I expected it to be white).

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I received a batch of setipiprant from Kane. It is slightly-yellowish. Is this normal? (I expected it to be white).

Yea thats normal. Mine was the same yellow color. I still dont know if it was the real deal, but what he did send was yellow

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I received a batch of setipiprant from Kane.

giphy.gif

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea thats normal. Mine was the same yellow color. I still dont know if it was the real deal, but what he did send was yellow
And on my package it is labeled as OC000459-ethanol. I asked him about this, and he told me that it is setipiprant, however, he labeled as OC to bypass possible custom issues.

I'm very suspicious right now. Not sure if I should take this.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing because my order was labeled that way too, I got the same answer as he gave you.
I took mine orally for about 2 months. It hasn't killed me yet... so im guessing topical might be ok to try

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked the same thing because my order was labeled that way too, I got the same answer as he gave you.
I took mine orally for about 2 months. It hasn't killed me yet... so im guessing topical might be ok to try
Orally? At what dose? I'm trying 2% topical daily to test side effects.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on another forum did a test on one of Kane's seti batches and it came out only 60% pure, who knows what else is in there.

http://i.imgur.com/VYE2JKO.jpg

60% purity? And this is an oral drug as well... I wouldnt screw around with Kane's seti if that's the case. Like you said, who knows what else is in there and what it might do to your liver.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
60% purity? And this is an oral drug as well... I wouldnt screw around with Kane's seti if that's the case. Like you said, who knows what else is in there and what it might do to your liver.

Hi hellouser,
Someone mentioned that you said that seti is insoluble in ethanol. However my seti batch from Kane, a yellowish powder, is soluble in ethanol at 5%.

Is it true that seti is insoluble in ethanol or eth/ pg?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi hellouser,
Someone mentioned that you said that seti is insoluble in ethanol. However my seti batch from Kane, a yellowish powder, is soluble in ethanol at 5%.

Is it true that seti is insoluble in ethanol or eth/ pg?

Kane seti is salted.

Where does he said it was kane seti tho?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Turned out it was WHP seti if you read the original thread.

He also said the lab ran more tests afterwards and confirmed that it was actually two forms of the same chemical at 60%/30% respectively, with an overall purity at 99%. The proportion of the two forms changes in different conditions but that's normal.