Setipiprant vs setipiprant AND PGE2

patienceiskey

Reaction score
I've been using setipiprant for the last 2 weeks at a dose of 5.5% and my hair definitely feels thicker and fuller.

To the fellas who have no regrowth on finasteride/RU (which was my case), I think looking into setipiprant may be useful as it has a different mechanism of action.

My current regiment is avodart 0.5mg, setipiprant 400-500mg/day (give or take) and viviscal hair pills if anyone was curious.

Trying to get my hands on some PGE2, (if only someone had some, please message me!)

To anyone using setipiprant AND PGE2 at the same time:

1. Did you notice more results with the added PGE2?

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using setipiprant for the last 2 weeks at a dose of 5.5% and my hair definitely feels thicker and fuller.

To the fellas who have no regrowth on finasteride/RU (which was my case), I think looking into setipiprant may be useful as it has a different mechanism of action.

My current regiment is avodart 0.5mg, setipiprant 400-500mg/day (give or take) and viviscal hair pills if anyone was curious.

Trying to get my hands on some PGE2, (if only someone had some, please message me!)

To anyone using setipiprant AND PGE2 at the same time:

1. Did you notice more results with the added PGE2?

Where did you get ur SETI from, I may wanna start it too... :)

patienceiskey

Reaction score
I got my first 60 grams from the user in this forum "clearvision". He his setipiprant after using it seems legit. Also, shall be testing the other 50 grams via a lab to confirm.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to add, clinical trials will be 1000mg ED

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Edit: my bad,it will be 1000 mg TWICE a day so 2g daily. That way more than anybody has tried AFAIK

patienceiskey

Reaction score
@hwezdarik, yes. Just under 1K. Again, don't mind paying a little extra for quality.

- - - Updated - - -

@FWIW, must be why I am getting some results since I always tend to go the extra mile on what I'm doing. Pretty much soak my whole head in setipiprant before I go to bed and don't wash it out until I wake up.

FYI, I've been on avodart for aproximately 1 month. Viviscal pills 2 weeks.

I've dropped the RU for now.

Nizoral 2% also not using for the last week after swisstemples talking about it downregulating pge2 via inhibition of arachadonic acid (if memory serves me right)

Either way, I figure nizoral, RU, avodart all use the same mechanism of action (blocking alpha reductase, or DHT receptor blocker) ultimately all decreasing DHT so using them together will produce a synergistic response BUT with diminishing returns. That's why I think seti w/ a potent DHT inhibitor would be more synergistic.

Please if someone has PGE2, I will pay top dollar for it! PM ME!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@hwezdarik, yes. Just under 1K. Again, don't mind paying a little extra for quality.

- - - Updated - - -

@FWIW, must be why I am getting some results since I always tend to go the extra mile on what I'm doing. Pretty much soak my whole head in setipiprant before I go to bed and don't wash it out until I wake up.

FYI, I've been on avodart for aproximately 1 month. Viviscal pills 2 weeks.

I've dropped the RU for now.

Nizoral 2% also not using for the last week after swisstemples talking about it downregulating pge2 via inhibition of arachadonic acid (if memory serves me right)

Either way, I figure nizoral, RU, avodart all use the same mechanism of action (blocking alpha reductase, or DHT receptor blocker) ultimately all decreasing DHT so using them together will produce a synergistic response BUT with diminishing returns. That's why I think seti w/ a potent DHT inhibitor would be more synergistic.

Please if someone has PGE2, I will pay top dollar for it! PM ME!
How is your seti going man?