Setipiprant use then stoppage

Brady

Reaction score
Any group buys for seti happening anytime soon? Are people still doing group buys or is everyone buying it on their own now? Also could anyone suggest a link or thread on how to administer seti and any relevant info? Thanks and would highly appreciate any source of direction.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to fill you guys in on the past month. Ive gotten back on dutasteride, about 2 or 3 pills a week, and my sexual function is almost back to where it was before i quit cold turkey. I've had several attempts at sex and they've all been very successful over the past couple weeks.
So all I can say to you guys is if you decide to quit dutasteride, don't stop cold turkey. It was the worst couple weeks I've had in a long time

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone else experiencing this worsening after stopping seti? I remember similar stories from OC users (significantly increased itch/shedding after stopping)

Could it be true that using seti makes your body compensate by creating more pdg2/crh2 in reflex? (which is rather common with using any drugs)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else experiencing this worsening after stopping seti? I remember similar stories from OC users (significantly increased itch/shedding after stopping)

Could it be true that using seti makes your body compensate by creating more pdg2/crh2 in reflex? (which is rather common with using any drugs)
It seems like i sure did have accelerated loss. I didnt have seti for about 7 months and my hair and hairline took a major hit.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like i sure did have accelerated loss. I didnt have seti for about 7 months and my hair and hairline took a major hit.
Looks like every kind of anti androgen and PGD2 blocker, from finasteride, dutasteride, RU, CB, to OC and seti CAN cause a reflex of our body. That's just so fxxking scary...

What has your regimen being after seti? I suppose you also have increased sebum/inflammation which correlates to the accelerated loss from seti?

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like every kind of anti androgen and PGD2 blocker, from finasteride, dutasteride, RU, CB, to OC and seti CAN cause a reflex of our body. That's just so fxxking scary...

What has your regimen being after seti? I suppose you also have increased sebum/inflammation which correlates to the accelerated loss from seti?
Since i quit i didnt really have a topical. I used finasteride, dutasteride and rogaine. I used castor oil and pig lard as my only topical.
Caster and pig lard seem to slow tbe loss some, but not totally.
The new seti im currently on isnt doing sh*t. Plus uts very hard to dissolve

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Any group buys for seti happening anytime soon? Are people still doing group buys or is everyone buying it on their own now? Also could anyone suggest a link or thread on how to administer seti and any relevant info? Thanks and would highly appreciate any source of direction.

There might be a Gb coming soon here, only for US and Canada tho. Check the Setipiprant for hair loss thread. You can also buy from @ClearVision if you want. Here's his email setipiprant.research@gmail.com.