Setipiprant (pgd2 Antagonist) And Dinoprostone (pge2 Agonist) 3 Month Regrowth!

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
setis.JPG

I think people are sleeping on this result.

Only 3 months and he made those inroads.

No finasteride; no minoxidil, just seti and pge2.

Not one person who tried setipiprant in all the threads that I have just spent the last few days trawling through actually followed the same protocol as him (2g oral seti, 1mg topical pge2 + microneedling).

Yayapapaya has also had great results from needling and using topical seti which results in it being much cheaper, but potentially just as effective.

Most people who tried seti it had no effect, but I'm not sure there was even more than one or two outside of Westonci and Yayapapaya who even combined seti with needling, let alone seti, pge2 and needling.

Seti sells for between $5-$10 a gram on Alibaba and that should last you for between 10-20 days and pge2 costs about $1 a day, so it has a collective cost of around $50 a month when following this protocol.

Also, I don't think seti is as useless as people say it is when used orally, I saw someone post that they were using 4g (everyone else was using 1-2g) and he had maintenance as well as regrowth just from oral, but the cost ($40 a day) was too much to sustain, and as soon as he dropped down to 1.5g he started getting sh*t results just like almost everyone else.

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been saying this for a long time, PGE2 is underrated on this forums.

Seti not so much just due to the fact that you need to put into your mouth a lot of something that comes from Chinese lab. Topical? Maybe, but orally? No f*****g way for me.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seti not so much just due to the fact that you need to put into your mouth a lot of something that comes from Chinese lab. Topical? Maybe, but orally? No f*****g way for me.

I am going to buy seti and dino in the coming days off Alibaba and take some pics for before/ after.

Only problem is I have read multiple times that it is just an extension of finasteride and if you are a finasteride non-responder (which I am), then this won't work for you either, but f*** it, I will try anyway.

Also, apparently pge2 doesn't work when used in the absence of a pgd1 suppressor, although this is only anecdotal and far from proven despite people wanting to cite nebulous details from a study report.

It would have been good if Westonci could have just tried pge2 on it's own; when he tried seti on it's own and didn't bother to do pge2 and needling for periods his gains stopped (and in fact I think he may have started losing again - not sure).

Just because someone else has maybe tried pge2 on it's own doesn't really mean anything unless they have proven to have success with a pgd2 suppressor as well, because they may just be a non-responder to pge2 and it not be a case of it not working as monotherapy (in the case of being independent from any pgd2 suppressors).

Last edited:

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol thats Westonci. Go check out his whole thread not just 3 months

Yes, I have literally spent the entire last 2-3 days going through all the seti threads.

After the first 3 months he began getting lax and started skimping on the pge2 and needling application and his results began to stall; then he found religion and abandoned all treatments.

Still it's a good example of what is possible, and considering barely anyone has ever actually bothered to do pdg1 down with pge2 up and needling, it is decently significant.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want regrowth go on dutasteride + seti + pge2 + way + rolling + oral minoxidil.

And I am non-responder to finasteride so will be the same case with dutasteride and I don't want minoxidil wrinkles at this point so would rather take the chance with pge2 and see whether it pro-ages or not like minoxidil definitely does.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha Westonci is back. Stopped to learn Islam and going back to hair ?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

They were good hope with pge2, pge2 was tried by few peoples along with dutasteride and Seti and a lot got no regrowth....some says a simple minoxidil is better than pge2...

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And I am non-responder to finasteride so will be the same case with dutasteride and I don't want minoxidil wrinkles at this point so would rather take the chance with pge2 and see whether it pro-ages or not like minoxidil definitely does.
Same here, but seti is alot weaker. Tried 2gr seti for half a year and did nothing. Fevi might be a better option.

I jumped on dutasteride + way + OH-Flut with less (0) sides than finasteride and this combo seem to do something.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were good hope with pge2, pge2 was tried by few peoples along with dutasteride and Seti and a lot got no regrowth....some says a simple minoxidil is better than pge2...

People tried seti and pge2?

I went through almost every thread on here and Westonci was the only person doing it.

And also, "a few" people using pge2 with other stuff doesn't really say too much, as they might not have been responders to seti and pge2 so their results are almost irrelevant in the context of seti and pge2 working together, although it's helpful, but "a few" is still not much a sample size.

Still think it's worthy of a lot more consideration regardless!

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure westonci stopped this regimen. Don’t remember the reason why, but he was trying to sell his leftover seti. I think it turned out it wasn’t as effective as he thought, then it was just forgotten

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure westonci stopped this regimen. Don’t remember the reason why, but he was trying to sell his leftover seti. I think it turned out it wasn’t as effective as he thought, then it was just forgotten

No.

He literally stopped because he found religion and decided to live an acetic life which forwent vanity.

It clearly worked very well for him (the hair treatment).

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

He literally stopped because he found religion and decided to live an acetic life which forwent vanity.

It clearly worked very well for him (the hair treatment).
He also attributed most of his success to needling and PGE2. Not so much the Seti.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused - those pics are westonci - see here yet 'Sanchez' joined Aug 2018 whilst Westonci was positing.

Sanchez/ Westonci - pls can you clarify.

Great results by the way. Spectacular - one of the best ever seen on here. Great perseverance.

Re: PGE2 not giving wrinkles like minoxidil- i remember reading IdealForehead stating minoxidil works same pathway as PGE2 and so PGE2 will likely cause wrinkles also. Not scientific based evidence, but he seemed to know more than most.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused - those pics are westonci - see here yet 'Sanchez' joined Aug 2018 whilst Westonci was positing.

Sanchez/ Westonci - pls can you clarify.

Great results by the way. Spectacular - one of the best ever seen on here. Great perseverance.

Re: PGE2 not giving wrinkles like minoxidil- i remember reading IdealForehead stating minoxidil works same pathway as PGE2 and so PGE2 will likely cause wrinkles also. Not scientific based evidence, but he seemed to know more than most.

Problem with pge2 is stability, it's instable so you have to do little and fresh batches and it's note easy to find a trustable sources at a good price.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PGE2 supposed to be better yeah. Stability was the issue. There is also a seti study were conclusion was that it didnt work. At least not orally 2gr.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He also attributed most of his success to needling and PGE2. Not so much the Seti.

But those self-thoughts about which treatment made the difference are useless as f***. If you take different treatments together and you get regrowth, you just can't say which reaction in your body made the regrowth.