Setipiprant For Hair Loss - Mega Thread

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I'm not a master of Asthma so correct me if I'm wrong, but Asthma is based on attacks. You don't "feel" the Asthma like every minute every hour.
So if it is the case, I don't think Seti will be wasted on Asthma. But again, better to ask a doctor.

The type of Asthma I have I never get attacks per say. I just chronically have less air getting into my lungs. But usually it does seem like people with Asthma get severe attacks from triggers etc. After looking at your and a few other guys comments I agree that Seti would most likely help with both. Because why for instance would it help asthma before hairloss, helping one before the other doesn't really make sense in seti's mechanism of action.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you taking seti orally, would it make sense to try to test your blood PGD2 levels? I'm not a biologist so perhaps my logic is totally flawed, but what it would be useful to confirm that it is in fact lowering PGD2:

Something like this could do it? https://www.caymanchem.com/app/template/Product.vm/catalog/512011

It doesn't lower PGD2 levels. It blocks the receptor. You'll still have the same amount of PGD2 in the blood.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesn't lower PGD2 levels. It blocks the receptor. You'll still have the same amount of PGD2 in the blood.

Hello Dench , How is it going man ? I will send you a private message , Please read it when you get time.

whatwhat

Reaction score
Is there even 1 person willing to share their thoughts on seti and the experience they have had so far?

People have been on it for 1-2 months, and there are dozens of people taking it. I find it a bit weird that not a single has shared their experiences here

Hair takes a long time to grow, but surely 1-2 months is enough to talk about inflammation, shedding changes etc, no?

I almost feel like they are keeping everything on *** and have agreed to not talk about it here since some users were mad that people asked for updates

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
Is there even 1 person willing to share their thoughts on seti and the experience they have had so far?

People have been on it for 1-2 months, and there are dozens of people taking it. I find it a bit weird that not a single has shared their experiences here

Hair takes a long time to grow, but surely 1-2 months is enough to talk about inflammation, shedding changes etc, no?

I almost feel like they are keeping everything on *** and have agreed to not talk about it here since some users were mad that people asked for updates

You gotta understand that while people have time to make comments in here they may not have the time to volunteer to be the one that answers everyone's questions. Not only that but the second someone makes a comment, he'll be scrutinized if he doesn't post a log of everything and pics to prove it. Until someone has time to put that together there really is no point in posting a couple comments in his spare time, because nobody is satisfied with that.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, last week hellouser said he was going to give us his follow up this week. Guess what? He was banned again. Can you believe it? I can't. How absurd is this? TOO MUCH. Actually this is unbelievably ridiculous. Period.

Wait why does he keep getting banned? I feel like I've read most of his comments, and haven't noticed him doing anything most people are guilty of doing as well.

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser wouldn't have given an update anyway. He had multiple days after his first ban was lifted to just give any comment regarding setipriprant. He of all knows how many people have been waiting for any update whatsoever, and he had plenty of time to make 2-3 new threads not regarding setipriprant, and he didn't even spend 2min just giving a minor update. What a f*cking tease.
Who cares if he was banned, there are plenty more who are testing it. We will know at some point.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
He's back.. Dont worry.
Good job yall. We were able to get Hellouser back

Yessss.Special thanks to Lebornjames for his effort to bring him back , and thanks agustin to hear our voice.

NOTE : Guys who are curious about Seti forum please read this

1-Please please , be patient about seeing the result or update of Seti , Every treatment ( even if it is cure ) takes at least 4 months to show

the effectiveness.

2- Please please , don't push hellouser to give you the update , give him time, he is not owe us anything , I remember he was the first one

who bring the seti news up and he dedicated his money ( which I didn't ) to see if it works or not , So I promise you he will give you an

update as soon as he gets time and feeling comfort .

3- For those who does not have any info about Seti , Please do some research about it first : SETI is not in the market , its an experimental

and we sill don't know if it is effective or not . Period .

4- As I always repeat myself , we are here to help , we are not here to fight / insult each other . So please try to be respectful to other

users. I don't want to see the banned of any of you , I don't want to come to a forum who is empty !!!

5- if you still think the info of seti is confusing for you , please send me the private message and I will try my best to reply you with my little

knowledge.

Thanks.

Reaction score
If allowed, I would like to ask if somebody who has Setipiprant would like to sell me some small amount i.e. 2g; I would like to test in a small area (one temple) first, therefore not need much. If so, the person must reside within EU. I can test substance whether legit. Thanks.