Setipiprant Dosage

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I have noticed from my research that people on the forum seem to suggesting to take Setipiprant in the daily oral dosage range of 150-200mg, what is peoples rationale for this dosage range? I am just concerned incase this daily dosage will be too low?

What does everyone else think?

Also, i see that hellouser is using Setipiprant as a topical, why are some people using it as a topical when it seems to be an oral drug?

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I have noticed from my research that people on the forum seem to suggesting to take Setipiprant in the daily oral dosage range of 150-200mg, what is peoples rationale for this dosage range? I am just concerned incase this daily dosage will be too low?

What does everyone else think?

Also, i see that hellouser is using Setipiprant as a topical, why are some people using it as a topical when it seems to be an oral drug?
Can someone help me with a Seti Topical?

Reaction score
Can someone help me with a Seti Topical?
You can use a ethanol/propylene gylocol (70/30) vehicle.
First dissolve setipiprant in the ethanol (>96% ethanol), then add to it propylene glycol, i.e. dissolve 200-300mg seti in 7ml ethanol, then add 3ml pg for a total of 10ml solution. Or per each 10ml of solution.
This gives 2-3% seti concentration.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
You can use a ethanol/propylene gylocol (70/30) vehicle.
First dissolve setipiprant in the ethanol (>96% ethanol), then add to it propylene glycol, i.e. dissolve 200-300mg seti in 7ml ethanol, then add 3ml pg for a total of 10ml solution. Or per each 10ml of solution.
This gives 2-3% seti concentration.
Thanks !! :D Really appreciated