Seriously Considering Living Off Welfare Now

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am self-employed and have good years and bad years. Money is ok.

But now I don't see any sense in busting my ***. I work 80 hours a week and come home to an empty place. So what do I work for? For another TV? For a vacation that depresses me because there is no one to share it with?

All I need these days is a place to sleep, some food and basic medical care. And booze, of course, to drink myself stupid.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reduce your workload and save for Tsuji.

RayCox

My Regimen
Reaction score
You come in at 7 in the morning, leave at 8 in the evening - 7 days a week and the hours add up. Funnily I could easily afford a transplant, but with an NW5 at age 50, I don't expect any good results. In addition to my ugly asymetrical face, I don't think, it's worth it.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should do both, make money under the table, and get a welfare check to boot! Set a ceiling amount of money just incase ish happens and spend the rest on women, booze, etc.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how could you get welfare? in my country i am denied it as immigrants who come over here get priority over me who has worked my entire life.
once a teacher tried to claim disability/welfare, he argued that being bald was a disability as he could not do his job due to taunting from the pupils.
well the government department rejected him and also contacted the media, and he was mocked incessantly.
so i will continue being a bald slave like the slaves of Egypt.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Divorced; no children.

50...divorced, no children...hairloss...seems like everything has been prepared for some nice midlife crisis

if i were you i would take some weeks off and do a nice trip to south east asia including drugs and hookers bro...unironically advice

LifeIsCruel

My Regimen
Reaction score
how could you get welfare? in my country i am denied it as immigrants who come over here get priority over me who has worked my entire life.
once a teacher tried to claim disability/welfare, he argued that being bald was a disability as he could not do his job due to taunting from the pupils.
well the government department rejected him and also contacted the media, and he was mocked incessantly.
so i will continue being a bald slave like the slaves of Egypt.
I’ve thought many times that baldness should recieve the same protected status as other disabilties but pretty much figured any attempt at this would end as you described in your story. What country are you in? Sweden? Do you have a link to any info about the poor bastard?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I had to bet my life savings on one thing only, it would be that a cure will only be out after 2040. A cure will be too late for me but if i have kids hopefully they can get it