Serious Regime And Some Serious Regrowth

jlb117

Reaction score
I have been on a pretty extensive regime for about 2 years. Started with dutasteride .5 ed, then added spironolactone 100mg for about 1 year, recently added about 2 months ago-7.5mg of loniten which i decreased to 5 and now 2.5 mg ed. I have 0 sides from these meds but i also wouldn't recommend anyone take them without some lengthy research and insight to your own physiology. I possibly noticed increase HR on 7.5mg of Loniten but couldn't be sure it wasn't psychosomatic. Either way i decreased the dosage. I now have more hair then 6 or 7 years ago and i am getting comments that my hair is darker and longer. Some people are commenting that they have never seen me with more hair and honestly thought it was fake lol. Im not sure what is causing the thickening but i can probably cruise on 2.5mg of loniten and be fine same with 50-100mg spironolactone without any negative effects. Thought Id share my experience.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me It's not hard to believe that you are experiencing great regrowth on that regimen. Mine is even stronger (cpa + spironolactone + estro + finasteride), I am on it nearly 2 months now and already can see a decent regrowth all over. But could you please provide us with your "before and after" photos? Or if you don't want to share them online, then could you please tell us more about your hairloss? How old are you? How long were you bald before any treatment? Did you notice any improvements in hairline, temples? Have you expirienced brain fog, fatigue, dehydration, lower back pain while being on 100mg spironolactone during the year? What about hyperkalemia, do you monitor your potassium level? Sorry for too much questions and my English.

Last edited:

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on a pretty extensive regime for about 2 years. Started with dutasteride .5 ed, then added spironolactone 100mg for about 1 year, recently added about 2 months ago-7.5mg of loniten which i decreased to 5 and now 2.5 mg ed. I have 0 sides from these meds but i also wouldn't recommend anyone take them without some lengthy research and insight to your own physiology. I possibly noticed increase HR on 7.5mg of Loniten but couldn't be sure it wasn't psychosomatic. Either way i decreased the dosage. I now have more hair then 6 or 7 years ago and i am getting comments that my hair is darker and longer. Some people are commenting that they have never seen me with more hair and honestly thought it was fake lol. Im not sure what is causing the thickening but i can probably cruise on 2.5mg of loniten and be fine same with 50-100mg spironolactone without any negative effects. Thought Id share my experience.
Sorry don't know too much about these treatments. Is spironolactone and loniten topical or oral?