Serious Question Anyone Else Have This Happen ??

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been taking propecia and it seemed when I took of everyday I had slight ed so I lowered it to eod which has helped a lot. Well today i was having sex with my girl and she noticed my penis was curved. I've had watery semen and maybe slight reduce in libido. But Jesus it was slightly slanted to the left. It just was not straight. She swears it looks different. Do I quit this drug cold turkey or am I freaking out ?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Inb4 she sneaked into your browser history and read that here.... lol but no,are you able to notice this change or is it just her? It actually is a possible side effect apparently, I think the name is peyronies disease or smtn like that, but it has to be major curving for it to be diagnosed as that, like to the point where it's hard to put it in. If it's a slight curve I'd just monitor your next couple erections and see what's up. Weird thing is most people note this after they stop taking finasteride

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inb4 she sneaked into your browser history and read that here.... lol but no,are you able to notice this change or is it just her? It actually is a possible side effect apparently, I think the name is peyronies disease or smtn like that, but it has to be major curving for it to be diagnosed as that, like to the point where it's hard to put it in. If it's a slight curve I'd just monitor your next couple erections and see what's up. Weird thing is most people note this after they stop taking finasteride
sh*t man idk about this. Isn't looking to good :/

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feeling with you. Dick problems are always serious. :/

Unless it gets more banana I wouldn't worry too much though. Are you sure it was 100 % straight before?

I detected gyno the other day, but then realised I had never before in my life consciously looked at my nipples and that they are perfectly fine.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feeling with you. Dick problems are always serious. :/

Unless it gets more banana I wouldn't worry too much though. Are you sure it was 100 % straight before?

I detected gyno the other day, but then realised I had never before in my life consciously looked at my nipples and that they are perfectly fine.
Yea I'm positive. You know your dick lol