Serious Hair Ocd, Does Anyone Catch Themselves Always Touching Their Hair?

Whatsup489

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say im exactly "bald" but I am definitely starting to thin and recede at 24. Since I noticed this, I feel as though I literally am always moving my hair around to try to hide what I see as "bald spots", It's embarassing in public-- just wondering if anyone else does the same.

For college basketball fans, it's alot like watching Luke Kennard at Duke.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I touch my hair quite a lot, and it's become such a bad habit since I worry about it frequently. There's nothing wrong with worrying about your hair but constantly thinking about it, which I do struggle with, will really make you feel crazy at times. I'm always embarrassed to be in public with my thinning hair, despite most people around don't care or mind at all seeing men with hair loss.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing that when I was a fresh baldi but now there is nothing left to hide it, but what is annoying me when people looking at my head and start touching their hair, like when you see something on someone nose or mouth and unconsciously you touch yours, that moment I just want to shout (YOUR HAIR IS f*****g FINE).

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. The only exception is for guys who don't care, shave it down right away, and move forward.

40 years ago most men were married by 25 and had a career and kids and had less time to worry.

Now, most men at 25 are still trying to find a wife and pay off college loans

I wouldn't say im exactly "bald" but I am definitely starting to thin and recede at 24. Since I noticed this, I feel as though I literally am always moving my hair around to try to hide what I see as "bald spots", It's embarassing in public-- just wondering if anyone else does the same.

For college basketball fans, it's alot like watching Luke Kennard at Duke.