serious answer, cut the bullshit

hulltras

Reaction score
my gf is on the pill yet i have been using a condom due to my 0.625 per day finasteride dosage. she is demanding i take the condoms off now and i dont have the guts to tell her why i keep banging her with one on.

is it safe (FOR HER) that i no longer use a condom. it has to be 100% safe for me to do it.

thanks guys, god this is really getting to me

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yes you idiot its safe..as long as shes taking the pill..if shes not you will have some problems.so stop being a little poof and tell her you use propecia you dumb ****

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
yes you idiot its safe..as long as shes taking the pill..if shes not you will have some problems.so stop being a little poof and tell her you use propecia you dumb ****

Calm down mate.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is safe, warnings about conceiving whilst on propecia have been withdrawn by Merck. There have been no reported cases of genital abnormalities in fetuses conceived whilst the male was using Propecia.

jeffsss

Reaction score
i hope it's safe, i've been having sex with my g/f for 2 months while taking propecia.. LOL

no it is.. it has nothing to do with that.

it's only unsafe for women to handle broken pills, or injest them. even then it's harmless unless she's pregnant or about to become pregnant.

foeplay

Reaction score
hulltras said:
my gf is on the pill yet i have been using a condom due to my 0.625 per day finasteride dosage. she is demanding i take the condoms off now and i dont have the guts to tell her why i keep banging her with one on.

is it safe (FOR HER) that i no longer use a condom. it has to be 100% safe for me to do it.

thanks guys, god this is really getting to me

are you crazy? she's going to stop taking the pill to get pregnant and get 18 years of child support from you. Keep the cover on!

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
If she takes certain antibiotics it can render the pill ineffective. This is what I have heard. I don't know if it is true. I have been busting up in my gf for over a year and she is on the pill. I have been on propecia for 8 months. You just gotta make sure she is taking that pill everyday. Watch her take it if you have to.

hulltras

Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

shut it you little prick. a reply that is about as usefull as a chocolate teapot so keep your snide remarks to yourself you uneducated slob :roll:

to the rest of you thank-you, and no she wont be coming off the pill.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
No that is not me, it is Mirko Crocop. He is a famous Croatin mixed martial artist that fight in Pride FC in Japan.