Semen Quality

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Was on RX Propecia 1mg and my semen was very watery

It was too expensive so I switched to Proscar (from an online pharmacy) 3 weeks ago and now my semen is normal and thick. Do I have legit Proscar? I thought an indication of legit Finasteride was watery semen.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your body just might have adjusted even though you went from brand to generic. I had watery jizz at the start and now it's gone.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TD500, how long did it take to become normal and thick again? I'm on finasteride for 5 to 6 months now and I still have watery semen, among some other issues.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've only been on finasteride for a little less then 4 months now. I noticed watery jizz after the first week of taking finasteride and it went back to normal about a month ago.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I experienced watery semen after about a week but I don't think it's a bad sign, I think it has some relation to prostate fluids or some ****.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I experienced watery semen after about a week but I don't think it's a bad sign, I think it has some relation to prostate fluids or some ****.

Are you currently taking finasteride? I remember you mentioned gyno sides ?

To OP.. i noticed about after 2 months my semen was less watery. Thicker but I did have less of a load also.

ssjpotato

Established Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to me when i was on finasteride for about 4 - 5 months. It took me awhile for the sides to subside though.