seems to work

jeremyw81

Reaction score
Well i have been on nizoral 2% for about a month now and proscar for 3 days since using nizoral though my hair has been growing at a exreme rate and seems to be thicker. I do not know if this is my imagination or not but i usually have to cut the bottom half before i even touch the top half and this month i have gotten the top cut 2 times without touching my sides. do let's see if it keeps going

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
I'd say thats your imagination.

bis

Hey Bis, what is the United States of Generica? Is that the EU?

jeremyw81

Reaction score
NO NO NO

I do not think this is my imagination my hair is starting to fill in every place it's crazy just on nizoral 2% and started proscar a few days ago but i do not think that has kicked in yet. I never imagined it being so easy

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It might be your imagination or u are bullshitting...

If its yr imagnation , wel i can explain why.certain shampoos and conditioners give hair a darker and fuller look...that might be the reason

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
haha. Bull sh*t.

If he isnt having fun with everone responding to this silly post. It might be that Nizoral shampoo can make your hair seem fuller etc that he is noticing...

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only real proof that he can provide is his hair loss have completely stopped...Again i have never heard anyone growing new hairs in 3 days

G

Well whom would you believe? Someone that has been on Propecia for more than 10 months and has grown a bit of hair, or someone that has been on it for 3 days and now has more hair than he did three days ago.

I think this person is just self-delusional tbh.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
d_umberly said:
Bismarck said:
I'd say thats your imagination.

bis

Hey Bis, what is the United States of Generica? Is that the EU?
Hey, I "dis" United States all the time but when brit starts taking pokes I have to say - You know what would be of Great Britain right now if it wasn't for the good ol' U.S? The smallest f*****g province in the German empire. Singing Doichlan doichlan obeglachen or something like that. Oh, by the way nizoral would not have that great an impact you are saying. Perhaps you started just when hair was kicking into the growth phase.

Sol_5

Reaction score
Hey, I "dis" United States all the time but when brit starts taking pokes I have to say - You know what would be of Great Britain right now if it wasn't for the good ol' U.S? The smallest f*****g province in the German empire. Singing Doichlan doichlan obeglachen or something like that. Oh, by the way nizoral would not have that great an impact you are saying. Perhaps you started just when hair was kicking into the growth phase.[/quote]

Bit harsh don't u think?

Might be a small province mate , but it's full of sl*ts & I love it :D

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
You know what would be of Great Britain right now if it wasn't for the good ol' U.S? The smallest f*****g province in the German empire.

That is true but I still think credit needs to be given to Britain, her Commonwealth and all the other allies.

Much appreciation though to the US.

One thing though I'd like to just add that we should give credit to the two British servicemen who died in the capture of U-110 and its Enigma machine, contrary to Hollywoods gross distortion in "U- 571" that the Americans captured the Enigma code machine in U571. :wink:

jeremyw81

Reaction score
ok whatever

Either my hairloss has stopped or some sort of miracle hasd happened i really don't care if anyone think's its true or not. I know my did not grow for jack on top and soon as i started using it it's growing like crazy and i know my hair is not darker. It's growing and that's not hard to tell and i had no idea it would be this way

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: ok whatever

jeremyw81 said:
Either my hairloss has stopped or some sort of miracle hasd happened i really don't care if anyone think's its true or not. I know my did not grow for jack on top and soon as i started using it it's growing like crazy and i know my hair is not darker. It's growing and that's not hard to tell and i had no idea it would be this way

I guess u got to see a psychiatrist for delusional disorder..

If u what u claim is true, well u will make excellent study material for scientists on why u are growing hair in days...Maybe by studying u , they can find a cure for male pattern baldness..just wishful thinking...

jeremyw81

Reaction score
well maybe

Maybe they can study me all i know is that it used to be a month or 2 before i would even get my hair cut on top . In that time i was cutting the sides 2-2 times a month just so it would not out grow the top. Now since using nizoral 2% and using proscar i have had to cut the top 2 times without touching the sides. My hairlines are filling in with random hairs and there looking fuller each day . So yeah maybe they should study me

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Me too!!

I woke up this morning, after 5 weeks on Finesteride, and I saw that the temple recession was ALL GONE! It just all grew in like magic last night! Its a miracle! Thank you finasteride! I have the hairline of a teenager again!

:lol: lol :) j/k