Seems like George Clooney might be receeding...

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's early, but I'm definitely seeing some hair-loss in the form of a receding hairline...

geo.jpg

geo 2.jpg

geo 3.jpg

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely is! Just saw a recent movie of his. Not so much his hairline, but
he's definitely getting diffuse. It could be because he just got a transplant though, don't know.
There's no question about it. When he was up close to the camera, you could see it on top.

Close your direct messages... I can't DM you you messages are too full

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus! Poor guy. Robbed of his hair before he even had a chance to live.

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's definitely getting diffuse. It could be because he just got a transplant though, don't know.
There's no question about it. When he was up close to the camera, you could see it on top.

I don't think he got a transplant, because at the very least the other 96% of his hair looks to be completely fine and thick still. It would be pretty risky to try a hair transplant in such a limited area like that; it would likely increase lost, not repair it.

In any event, I hope he does get on some sort of treatment and is able to catch this early before it gets any worse, as it often does (though he could be transitioning to an acceptable "mature hairline"). It would be a big loss for everyone if he didn't.

This is a really good picture of the area that is diffuse/thinning.

clooneystory_647_102315060956.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
55 years old and POSSIBLY showing the beginnings of receding temples...I'd say he's winning, lol

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^
Yeah, I agree 100%. I actually think he looks better with slightly longer hair, so maybe it was for the better, in any case.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score

Really????? Is George balding??? Please, what's the movie?
Never seen him diffuse or somehow balding...

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
55 years old and POSSIBLY showing the beginnings of receding temples...I'd say he's winning, lol

LOL no kidding. He might have not washed his hair here and follicles might be in the resting phase for now - in other words this is as bad as it gets for him.
Shampoo, product, back to growth phase - anagen I think - and he'll get the last laugh again.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cruise's hair is legit. The airplane seen in the latest Mission Impossible confirmed that lol

cyclonus

Reaction score
There was some speculation about that clooney had done something to his hair before, because his hairline looked different in the old days of ER.

And Clooney's hair resembles more and more his dads hair.