Seeking Helpful Input On Possible Fue (age 27)

kwall925

My Regimen
Reaction score
New user here searching for advice on FUE procedures. I'm now 27 and started losing my hair at 20. It's mostly gone and I've been buzzing down for the last 3 or so years. Have considered FUE procedure for a while, but haven't done any serious research until recently, and I'm hoping to get some advice on what I can realistically expect.

What I'm mostly unclear about is what exactly what my hair would look like after exhausting all available donor hair, so if anyone with a similar hair loss pattern has undergone a FUE (or multiple FUE's) I would really appreciate learning more about your experience and your results.

I've reached out to Dr. Vladimir Panine in Chicago, and Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul. Both doctors are confident that I can get decent results based on my donor area. I would prefer to stay in the US for a procedure but am open to going overseas to save some money. Furthermore, if anyone has additional doctors that they recommend I am open to anyone and any other input regarding FUE procedures!

Attachments

• front.png.png
    front.png.png
    869.8 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_20190122_233114881_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190122_233114881_HDR.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_20190122_233133660.jpg
    IMG_20190122_233133660.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_20190122_233141749_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190122_233141749_HDR.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 426

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have some experience with finasteride, minoxidil,..?

kwall925

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have some experience with finasteride, minoxidil,..?

Yes, I have taken minoxidil since I began losing hair (stopped using for a while and lost a bit in that time) and am not interested in using finasteride.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might want to post photos with longer hair if you have, that said, from what I’ve seen of Dr Panine work it looks decent but I’ve only seen what he puts out on his YouTube channel, haven’t seen any results posted by his patients themselves.

Dr Cinik is a little tricky for me as you either get a good result or you get a unnatural looking bad result.

I would suggest looking into Dr kaan pekiner, Dr Demirsoy, Dr Keser, HLC clinic, and possibly ASMED.

kwall925

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might want to post photos with longer hair if you have, that said, from what I’ve seen of Dr Panine work it looks decent but I’ve only seen what he puts out on his YouTube channel, haven’t seen any results posted by his patients themselves.

Dr Cinik is a little tricky for me as you either get a good result or you get a unnatural looking bad result.

I would suggest looking into Dr kaan pekiner, Dr Demirsoy, Dr Keser, HLC clinic, and possibly ASMED.
Thank you for your suggestions, I will look into those doctors. I have a few photos with longer hair, I will post them soon.

kwall925

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is an additional photo with longer hair. Taken two years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20170810_214645.jpg
    IMG_20170810_214645.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 415

powerguy2011

Reaction score
I have a similar pattern and consulted with dr Koray Erdogan. I was told that this pattern is hard to accomplish sustainable results with if I am not willing to use finasteride because the original hair in the middle might fall down since it is weaker and the hair loss pattern is not in one micro area

kwall925

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a similar pattern and consulted with dr Koray Erdogan. I was told that this pattern is hard to accomplish sustainable results with if I am not willing to use finasteride because the original hair in the middle might fall down since it is weaker and the hair loss pattern is not in one micro area
Yes that it interesting. I also contacted Dr Erdogan and his clinic has been the only one that has turned me away so far.