Seeking advice from RU58841 users

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
Question to people who use minoxidil and RU together (but not in the same formula) In terms of your daily routine, what times do you apply them?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question to people who use minoxidil and RU together (but not in the same formula) In terms of your daily routine, what times do you apply them?

RU dries very fast so apply that first, then minoxidil like 30 minutes later

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU dries very fast so apply that first, then minoxidil like 30 minutes later

This is true. Although, I'd wait more than 30 minutes to apply minoxidil.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still keen to try RU in a mix of ethanol and PG. I've been using it in Neogenic and the results haven't been great. Living in the UK, I can't buy everclear. I noticed Anagen are selling 1g of 98% ethanol... Are you meant to disolve the stuff in water or something?

Alternatively, you can buy 'spirytus' in the UK - https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-15105.aspx - No idea if this is suitable.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Buy erhanol of off germany ebay site . The germans also use a solution called bifon

Decent suggestion but I do quite like the look of the ethanol on Anagen, I've just never seen it measured in grams before and I'm not entirely sure how I'd use it.

Edit: I believe the stuff on Anagen is 'OC000459-Ethanol'. Not sure what this is or if it's suitable for dissolving RU in.