Seeing great results, how long will last?

msb0014

Reaction score
I've started Propecia and Rogaine in Oct 2004. Since, I've had great results. Bald spot almost gone and front hair line and top of head thicker.

Now it's been 7 months, will I see the results get even better or will I steady out?

Deaner

Reaction score
To re-iterate what's been said before, nobody can predict your results. How can you expect a bunch of anonymous internet users to look into your future and tell you what your progress will look like 6 months or a year from now?

Just hope they keep up, and it's good to hear you're seeing results at this point.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
msb0014 said:
I've started Propecia and Rogaine in Oct 2004. Since, I've had great results. Bald spot almost gone and front hair line and top of head thicker.

Now it's been 7 months, will I see the results get even better or will I steady out?

did you happen to notice side effects when you first started? did you get a shed?

msb0014

Reaction score
Yes I did shed. At first panic sets in but it's natural. It will regrow and grow back better.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
msb0014 said:

Difficult to know, should peak at year 2-3, might have peaked already, should be able to keep most of what you have gained with continued use (for many many years) even though gains may stop earlier.

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.magiccoffeemug.com/

I find this site helpful....

The problem is that drugs havent been studied in combination. So, the long term benefit of using multiple drugs is unknown.... ?Is long term maintenence a possibility, or can it be counted on? I dont know... but I hope.

VWdude

Reaction score
Deaner... I want to shake your hand. How can somebody not want to shake your hand for having such an amazing signature like that.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
Deaner... I want to shake your hand. How can somebody not want to shake your hand for having such an amazing signature like that.

ah....Branco, our little friend Branco.....we never found out what happened to him?