Seeing A Couple That Just Doesnt Make Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsmanhere

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across the video by random and i'm done...

To be honest, I don't even hate on bald guys or guys with shaved heads, but this guy looks terrible. His girlfriend, however, looks truly incredible. She's such a natural beauty it makes me a little envious. He must have one hell of a personality or she mast have really unusual tastes.

Scotsmanhere

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That should be encouraging. There is no accounting for taste when it comes to the mind of a woman. The game goes on, Mate!
Maybe it is reassuring to think women have varied tastes because it means there is a little bit of hope for all of us. I just got linked to a ton of youtube videos because I watched that one about the balding guy and there are actually a load of videos just like this with guys losing their hair and shaving it. I saw this guy called Max Da Silva and he also has a hot girlfriend. Its more understandable with his though because he is damn good looking, especially when compared to that other dude.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest: imo they are looksmatched.
The girl seems a good person.
But she’s not beautiful in my opinion. I like thinner women.
The guy is not even that bald.
IMHO, if he had been a fulllhead he could have had better.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest, I don't even hate on bald guys or guys with shaved heads, but this guy looks terrible. His girlfriend, however, looks truly incredible. She's such a natural beauty it makes me a little envious. He must have one hell of a personality or she mast have really unusual tastes.

He doesn’t look terrible and she isn’t incredible. I think they are pretty much looksmatched, get your eyes checked.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

They are loooksmatched and he has a pretty cool youtube channel aswell. Im not into cars and stuff but he seems like a cool guy. Im not surprised he is dating her.

They are both around a 5 out of 10.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He has a better face than her tbh. His head shape sucks though.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been following a few youtubers vlogging about their bald experience. Max Da Silva, as an earlier poster mentioned is a damn good looking guy, so he gets away with it.

It really does seem to be a lottery in terms of your head shape, existing looks, eyes, body size, and so on.

Some posters look pretty good, others not so much. I've been trying to draw inspiration and the courage to buzz/shave myself but I can't really make out whether it will be a good idea or not. There were a few guys that looked horrendus whilst others looked great.

The only way is to of course do it, and then at least you know what you're dealing with when you can finally 'see' how you look bald/buzzed low for the first time. I'm hopefully going on a one week holiday in late November, so that'll be the time. That said, there are times when I just think, maybe I could wait it out, or just accept my balding look as is.

But all too often I end up hating my look and shitty hairline and feel I want to try to buzz. So I think I'll do it before my holiday and then I can start to grow a beard and go for the buzzed with beard look.

It's not so bad at the end of the day. We just have to try and be objective about things.

I may also consider getting my ears pulled back, my teeth whitened..So there are ways to improve your attractiveness outside of hair even though its a massive part.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand how these guys do it. I don't understand how it is realistically possible to have a girlfriend while bald. I've been told by posters on here that I am in good shape, have good facial features, good head shape, good skin tone and everything. And yet every woman I want to date makes it reasonably clear that she's not interested about 5 minutes into the date. My experiences have been so much opposite to these two Youtube guys that I am almost inclined to think that they are all scamming us. I am especially thinking of the first guy who has a similar diffuse buzz cut to myself (but I have much less density). How in the world was he able to get a girlfriend at all with that? He does have a hairline but a hairline is evidently not enough when it's badly diffuse. And it will be badly diffuse in stronger lighting. I've been rejected by fat, thin, short, tall, rich, poor, foreign, local etc. etc. most of the time in the way that I described. It just does not make any sense to me.

Scotsmanhere

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand how these guys do it. I don't understand how it is realistically possible to have a girlfriend while bald. I've been told by posters on here that I am in good shape, have good facial features, good head shape, good skin tone and everything. And yet every woman I want to date makes it reasonably clear that she's not interested about 5 minutes into the date. My experiences have been so much opposite to these two Youtube guys that I am almost inclined to think that they are all scamming us. I am especially thinking of the first guy who has a similar diffuse buzz cut to myself (but I have much less density). How in the world was he able to get a girlfriend at all with that? He does have a hairline but a hairline is evidently not enough when it's badly diffuse. And it will be badly diffuse in stronger lighting. I've been rejected by fat, thin, short, tall, rich, poor, foreign, local etc. etc. most of the time in the way that I described. It just does not make any sense to me.
Well I get it with people like Max Da Silva because he is a damn good looking guy with heights, frame, face, and complexion. Most women are probably into a guy like him. The other youtuber looks like a total dweeb and he genuinely looks sick to me. Its shocking to me that some women can get turned on by a guy who looks like that. In some ways its almost a good thing though because it sets the bar quite low and it reminds us that we don't have to be mr perfect to get a nice looking woman.

Scotsmanhere

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top tier is always top tier with or without hair but hair shows extra roundedness appeal.
It is odd how you can get two good looking men, for example Prince William and Freddie Ljungberg and one is devastated by balding and the other one is not. They both have decent bodies and they both have decent faces but somehow one of them looks fantastic and the other one looks frumpy and middle aged. I'm not sure if its always about tiers and sometimes its just about being able to pull it off. Perhaps 'pretty boys' are worst hit and those with masculine faces pull it off better, a la Willis. This is just speculation on my part though, its more of a hunch then a scientific fact.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is odd how you can get two good looking men, for example Prince William and Freddie Ljungberg and one is devastated by balding and the other one is not. They both have decent bodies and they both have decent faces but somehow one of them looks fantastic and the other one looks frumpy and middle aged. I'm not sure if its always about tiers and sometimes its just about being able to pull it off. Perhaps 'pretty boys' are worst hit and those with masculine faces pull it off better, a la Willis. This is just speculation on my part though, its more of a hunch then a scientific fact.

You are very right that only masculine shaved heads pull it off and they do it much better with hair too like Willis yet pretty boys like Bieber or Zayn look attractive with only hair.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Freddie Lunchbox has razor blade cheekbones that could skin a cat! William has those soft mummy’s boy features.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top tier is always top tier with or without hair but hair shows extra roundedness appeal.
sorry that statement sounds stupid to me.
Its like I will say "Top tier is always top tier, with big nose or small nose, with brown eyes or blue eyes, with 10% body fat or 30% body fat, with good jawline or crappy jawline..."
Hair has a main part on one's look. if you dont have hair -> your look automatically goes down a couple of points -> you are not top tier.

sorry by the upper guy is really a 10 with hair, but maybe only a 6-7 as bald.

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry that statement sounds stupid to me.
Its like I will say "Top tier is always top tier, with big nose or small nose, with brown eyes or blue eyes, with 10% body fat or 30% body fat, with good jawline or crappy jawline..."
Hair has a main part on one's look. if you dont have hair -> your look automatically goes down a couple of points -> you are not top tier.

sorry by the upper guy is really a 10 with hair, but maybe only a 6-7 as bald.

Dude by top tier i meant whole face not top tier in comparison to mid low tier and physique absolutely helps. Full hair does give rounded appeal but he's not still a 6 bald but 8 plus as the man at the bottom is probably an average example in comparison.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I get it with people like Max Da Silva because he is a damn good looking guy with heights, frame, face, and complexion. Most women are probably into a guy like him. The other youtuber looks like a total dweeb and he genuinely looks sick to me. Its shocking to me that some women can get turned on by a guy who looks like that. In some ways its almost a good thing though because it sets the bar quite low and it reminds us that we don't have to be mr perfect to get a nice looking woman.
That Max is above average looking, but he's not a damn good looking guy imo - the girl in the vid with him is his looksmatch, too.
Maybe it's my personal taste interfering too much, but Max looks not very smart and like a butcher. Granted, that has a manly appeal to it that some will appreciate (especially in connecton with his body/frame), but he's not that much better looking than the first guy imo, and I'm sure there are lots of women who'd never consider him - even if he had great hair, that is.

blackg

Reaction score
Come on! Is that supposed to be Fred in this photo!!
That's a freakin' low blow mate and I'm disappointed in you, @Wolfpack.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough with the duplicate accounts. Banning and closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.