secretly u come here everyday seeking the holy grail of hair

almostbald

Reaction score
well i know i do. what about you guys. do you wake up every morning and think ill pop along to HLH (or whatever other sites there are), and hopefully someones gonna share good news of a significant breakthrough in HM or Hair Cloning.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought that just coming to this site would grow my hair back?! Okay, who bullshitted me?!

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It wasn't me, Test. I told you to send me $5 to grow your hair back. I still have not received the money, so you can expect it to continue to fall out.

AB, nah, I don't really come here waiting for the big news. The thing about the 'big news' is, whatever it is, there will be years between when we've heard about it and when we'll be able to get our hands on it.

With that in mind, there are a few things we know of that show promise. I do eagerly await news on on OSH101, and I'm hoping we'll hear something about its effectiveness against male pattern baldness in the next few months.

Axon

Reaction score
No, I've never thought that. I come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I've never thought that. I come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

There's bubblegum here?

I come here to check up on what's new in the hairloss battle as regards treatments etc. Aswell as to see how everyone is progressing, or not as the case maybe.

Axon

Reaction score
Lizzad said:

There's bubblegum here?

I come here to check up on what's new in the hairloss battle as regards treatments etc. Aswell as to see how everyone is progressing, or not as the case maybe.

I told you, I'm all out.