DK11219

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm 23/M

I've been on the big 3 for 7 months.
-1mg Finpecia (inhouse)
-Rogaine Foam
-Nizoral 1%

I started shedding a lot of hair for the first few months.

Month 4-5, barely a single hair would fall from my head!

I was so excited. I mean literally, I would not see any hair at all for days and days. It was a euphoric feeling.

Month 6-7(currently), I started losing hair again.
First it was a little bit. Now it's a great deal.
My male pattern baldness areas, especially on my left, is becoming very see through, and I can barely hide it with brushing my hair down.

Can someone please guide me through what appears to be a second shed. I am so scared. I'm starting a new job next week, and I feel so depressed. Just a kind word, a helping hand.
I have heard it is quite normal to experience a second shed specifically around this time, but I guess I just need to hear it from someone.

Thank you so much, guys. I really appreciate any support.

T

Timi

Take finasteride allone
and finasteride Topik

minoxidil is not good for all

Timi

DK11219

Reaction score
Topical finasteride isn't proven to do anything.
So, I'm gonna disagree with that, sorry.
Anyone else? Come on, over 100 views!!!

dkhwaja

Reaction score
looking at everyone elses thread and including my own it appears many go through massive sheds late in the game (months 5-8). I am currently on tricomin month six and revivogen month five and i have had so much shedding in the past three months I can see my scalp. The fact is once this hair has shed out I am guessing it is going to take months to grow back in. Shedding is suppose to be a good sign. I am getting balder by the day so I hope this is going to grow back in but looking at other posts shedding month 5 to 8 seems to be fairly common.