sebum

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the stuff that they say can also help to cause hairloss right? Does anyone here agree to that? How much do you think that this can contribute to hairloss? The reason i was asking is becuase i like to keep my hair unshampooed yet rinsed very well every night. Does any one here think that shamooping your hair only twice a week yet rinsed very well every night bad for your head? By the way i am not currently using any topicals. Or pills.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh ya what about those people with dredlocks how come most of them arent loosing theyre hair? they dont wash theyre hair for like months and years.

hopewas

Reaction score
it depends on your genes..if you have male pattern baldness in your family history , dreads will damage your hair and speed up hair loss..if you don't have male pattern baldness in your history, you won't lose your hair.. just have it look like sh*t and damaged. dreads put a lot of stress in your hair. and for your sebum problem..get neutrogena intensive anti flake control t gel..it'll get rid of any scalp problems you have. i guarantee it

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
is selsun blue any good for this stuff if i only use it twice a week. im thinking back and i think i started to notice hair falling out after i bought a bottle of this stuff, is it possible that this might make my hair fall out by any chance?

G

Fake Dreds? You have to be kidding. Dredlocks and afros are what happen when people with corse hair, like black people, let their hair grow out. Just because they have corse hair does not mean they can not grow it long, look at Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley, and Lenny Kravitz your mad if you think their hair is/was fake.