Seborreic dermatitis and regrowth

Fran

Reaction score
Hello,my problem with hair is this skin problem called seborreic dermatitis. I´m sure it´s the main cause of my hairloss cause I only lose hair in where I have this illness and there where I have more irritation is where I lose more hair. So, I´m gonna get panfungol(I think that here in Spain is the equivalent to nizoral)to treat the seborreic derm. and also I´m gonna start with minoxidil and propecia. So my question if is anybody of you have this problem and has had a little regrowth or at less stop the hairloss and what kind of treatment has he followed.Thanks a lot.

Fran

Reaction score
sorry,I forget to ask you about if you think that propecia and minoxidil would work with my problem.Thanks again

reallysad

Reaction score
minoxidil would worsen your skin condition so don't use it until you get your skin cured first with nizoral.

Since you are so sure that your hair loss is caused by your skin problem, there is absolutely no need to start on minoxidil and propecia.

mak34

Reaction score
I have the same problem as you.I used fungoral shampoo(same a nizoral in greece) and it has helped alot.But i also have male pattern baldness.I believe you should first control seb derm,and,once your scalp is ok,examine the situation carefully.Sometimes seb derm is assosiated with male pattern baldness.The best thing to do in this case is visit a dermatologist.He can tell you if your dermatitis is irrelevant to male pattern baldness.Good luck.

Fran

Reaction score
Thanks a lot to all.Mak,you said you have the same problem as me.Are you using minoxidil or/and propecia and have you had any good results or even some regrowth??and,for last,have you derm problem been cured?I have heard that it will be never cured completely.

mak34

Reaction score
The only thing i used is minoxidil for 2 months but i had to stop because it made seb derm much much worse.The goal when dealing with seb derm is not to cure it,that is not possible.But if you treat it with nizoral it gets much better,in fact my scalp is now in perfect condition.It has even a great positive impact in my hair.It has slowed down hair loss,and the hair looks thicker.Use it frequently at first,(3-4/week) and when your scalp is under control,use it 1-2/week.The other days,use a milder shampoo.As ''reallysad'' said,wait for minoxidil,until your scalp is ok.Finally,a thing that improved my scalp health is olive oil.I massage my hair with it,leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off.I think it contributes to the overall health of my scalp.

faraz

Reaction score
what

Please give ur cntact details
need to knw the result now cuz m facing same issue