Seb. dermatitis on the scalp and face...

G

So I've been using this lotion that I bought from the local pharmacy to rid seb. dermatitis from my face, and you know what: it has worked wonders! No more flaking skin on my face and the skin feels real smooth. I was just wondering if I should use the stuff on my scalp aswell since I it can be used there too? It's kinda liquidy, so it should work smoothly in that sense. Do you guys think it's the "same" kinda seb. dermatitis that affects both the face and the scalp? I mean it's really tempting to try it since it only took a few days for the stuff to "cure" my face.

G

vq0 said:
can you post the ingredients?

Sure, here they are: Aqua, Acetamide Mea, Glycerin, PEG-12, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The product I used was Ducray Kélual emulsion.

I went and checked the website but I couldnt see that product you used.

They seem to make good products though.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I might have dermatitis on my face too! cause everytime I shower or wash my face even with the softest baby soap my skin on my face will flake a bit!

my body doesnt flake unless I use hot water.

IT is just my face.

G

Tony, if you get white flakes on your face and washing with normal soap only makes your face skin irritated, you most likely have seb. dermatitis.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Tony, if you get white flakes on your face and washing with normal soap only makes your face skin irritated, you most likely have seb. dermatitis.
when I was born I had a rash on my face but it went away after a few weeks I seen my pictures it was red rash I dont have a rash and never had one since then...but I do get that flakey skin.

I dont know if lotion would be good for me cause doesnt that cause pimples? I wish there was a soap to use.