Seasoned minoxidil users

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems that a few of us that are in our first few months of minoxidil are experiencing mild regrowth around the temples and hairline (or wherever we've applied it), if they were all to grow into normal hairs it would obviously make a considerable difference and be a success. I was wanting to know how the next stage went for those of you that experienced this early on, did these hairs grow into the rest of your hair?

Sean68

Reaction score
mine seem to have been this length for a bit - still feel a bit like velcro rather than proper hair. the front feels thicker but it doesnt really look any better. i have noticed that the hairs feel thicker when ive been diligent with my applications - 2 x a day definitely seems to have more effect than when i just used to do it once.

maybe still a bit early - ive been saying that a while now :)

Sean68

Reaction score
btw not to sound like a plug or anything but ive only felt the velcro since ive been on spectral with prox-n. i never felt it with regaine spray - still never tried the foam.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been curious about this as well because i've been sitting here with the same vellus hairs for about a month that havn't changed much. but lately i started shedding them, and i can see new ones comming in throughout the smaller ones that are thicker and darker. i think they grow and stick around for a while, then shed and start a new cycle. i'm guessing it will take a few cycles for them to become strong enough to really be a part of our hairlines.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive growen about 30 terminal hair on my left temple