Searching for Adenosine (9-β-D-Ribofuranosyladenin) and Ketoconazole powder in Europe

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am searching for a source for Adenosine (not ATP) and Ketoconazole powder in Europe if possible (if you know other sources it's also ok) .
I found ATP but it isn't the structure/form that they used in the studies. I am also searching for Ket powder because I want to make my own compound. I will mix it with Minoxidil or Stemoxydine. Ketoconazole is also a mild antiandrogen, that's why in my opinion it's stupid to let it on the scalp for the 5-10 minutes while you shower and more effective to mix it with something and let it on the scalp for 6-8 hours. What do you guys think.

Last edited:

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I don't care anymore where I get it from, just give me a link to buy it from.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Real Adenosine (9-β-D-Ribofuranosyladenin) powder like they used in the studies or just ATP powder? Any proof that it's legit and from some reliable source?

@Admin/Moderator change the topic name to
"Searching for Adenosine (9-β-D-Ribofuranosyladenin) and Ketoconazole powder" because it's to hard to find it only in Europe.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello, it's pretty easy to buy Adenosine, just use Alibaba or other china market. I buy mine there. Btw, don't overhype about Adenosine....it's very very very weak....

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, it's pretty easy to buy Adenosine, just use Alibaba or other china market. I buy mine there. Btw, don't overhype about Adenosine....it's very very very weak....
Did you get your stuff tested? I heard some negative things about some Chinese sellers, so I am very cautious.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, all drugs and API are produced in china guy.....

You really think you will find a lab in Europe producing Adenosine ?

Adenosine is simple and cheap to produce, you don't need to pay 150$ to test it. Just buy it and use it.... A lot of lab produce adenosine and sell them to lab, hospital...So buy from china , no problem.