Sea cucumber regrows hair?

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is not more special than eating or taking a dump. Getting sex is easy once you get the trick, it doesn't require mental masturbation (well...) or special voodoo nofap practice.

I know you'd like my girlfriend to be imaginary because I'm such a misogynistic misanthrope who masturbates right? Because it doesn't align with your twisted reality.

Awesome comparison... Your gf must be one lucky woman.:crazy:

The words you are spilling doesn't align with your reality. You have really low integrity. Consider careere in politics.

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Always a plus when you find something natural that's good for you.

@Forestlawn, I just ordered sea cucumber vitamins. It's dried and crushed sea cucumber. It was really cheap too.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Well you shouldn't be surprised that my major is political communication then.

Suprised by you? never! You're no better than those superficial broads from dating sites. On top of that, integrity and loyalty means jack **** to you.

The only reason you still hang around this site is because you're a sadistic narcissist.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I bet that's what most nofap believers are doing in the end. In my case, I have a girlfriend that's not imaginary, and I masturbate everyday, and so what?

There is this popular belief on the internet that not masturbating is going to somehow make women fall onto your lap.

While the truth is that the vast majority of nofap practitioners are virgins who put sex with a woman on a pedestal.

dekaz, can you in any way prove that masturbation hurts an individual? Of course not, now stop with this shaming nonsense.

That's not even close to what I said. You need to read my post again, maybe slower and look up the words that you don't know when you get stuck.

JonnyKid

Reaction score
Wow. Lots of drama. I think stress also contributes
to hair loss. You guys don't even know each other
and are getting stressed out! Chill!! This is a support
forum!

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nope its a place where we wine and console ourselves. This means we could function properly in life but then douchenags get bitchy and join the forums to make it all go down the drain. All the nofap threads are evidence to that.