SCUBE3 identified as possible therapeutic treatment for androgenetic alopecia

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There isn't much information on the website ( Atleast for now) but any info about Scube3 clinical trial will be here.
Plikus is someone who likes to takes thing slow and steady though. At this rate WRassman will be dead before he can even witness the results lmao

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plikus is someone who likes to takes thing slow and steady though. At this rate WRassman will be dead before he can even witness the results lmao
They are going to Start clinical this year or early next year. In January he told the clinical will be this year itself but they ran into some funding issue , because if you see their earlier patent ( osteopontin and Cd44) it was basically similar to Follicium. Now after Scube funds might flow in.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting to see this research is being supported by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative - no shortage of money there and it looks to me like the Zuck lost his juvenile hairline a long time ago.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting to see this research is being supported by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative - no shortage of money there and it looks to me like the Zuck lost his juvenile hairline a long time ago.
Wasn't there another group working on TGF-beta some time ago? If Zuck spent $400M into this instead of voting politics, maybe we might have something in this lifetime. Not sure any amount of hair is going to improve his looks though. Unlike Musk.

Mountinvan

Reaction score
Ragnar should be banned for his religious bigotry. I venture to guess there are more non-jewish money changers and greedy con artists than jewish ones. Maybe they have some magic tonic for Ragnar that makes all his hair fall out?