Scuba Diving With A Hair System Possible?

shishka

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Do people here have experience scuba diving with hair systems? I have been wearing for about a year and am going on a family vacation to dive next year. Ideally I could do 2-3 dives a day without any issues. Is this possible?

I currently wear Swiss lace with Ghost Bond Platinum glue. I tried using tapes but can never seem to get it to work right. Thanks!

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never done it, but I would only trust blue tape in this instance. Even then, I would probably be so nervous I would not be able to enjoy the things one sees scuba diving.

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I once spent a full day at an outdoor water park. My system was completely drenched throughout the day and I travelled on all kinds of things including very high speed flumes.

I used a colour protect conditioner on the day of and tons of sun protect leave in conditioner topped up every couple of hours.

the system stuck solidly to my head all day (lace system using tape all over and adhesive at the front and back) And the hair was also fine after.

I was surprised the system held so well, the hold was so secure I was never worried.

doesn’t answer your question directly but my hair was continuously soaked throughout the day and everything was fine.

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never done it, but I would only trust blue tape in this instance. Even then, I would probably be so nervous I would not be able to enjoy the things one sees scuba diving.

I would be the same way