Scott Nali And Hairmetto: Thoughts?

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we talk about the YouTuber Scott Nali? He has YouTube videos of his success regrowing his hair mainly with a 0.5 mm derma roller and a natural product called Hairmetto. Check out these videos:

3 months and routine description:
1 year:

I can find very little info on these Hairmetto products (oil and daily serum) but it has great natural ingredients including saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil, rosemary EO, cedarwood EO, stinging nettle, and more! I already own maybe 75% of them so I have a similar oil I use and plan on buying a couple of the other ingredients and also making a water based daily serum. I just want to know what people think of him, the product, and if you have any ideas on how to recreate Hairmetto (in terms of the amounts of each ingredient).

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I was curious about this too. Can’t deny his results, they’re pretty solid for someone who clearly has aggressive hairloss. He’s also only using a .5mm roller.

I ended buying the serum just because at the very least it seems like it can improve your scalp health. They sell two very similar products and it says to use one of them only once a week which seems like a bit of a scam (not sure that putting a product in once a week is going to make a huge difference when you’re using the other one daily) they’re also 60 bucks each.

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ended buying the serum just because at the very least it seems like it can improve your scalp health. They sell two very similar products and it says to use one of them only once a week which seems like a bit of a scam (not sure that putting a product in once a week is going to make a huge difference when you’re using the other one daily) they’re also 60 bucks each.
Keep me updated on what you think of it! I'll keep using my own mix for a few months and give an update after a few.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I’ve started using this I’ve been shedding A LOT. Could be coincidence but it’s pretty substantial, TONS of hair in my towel after shower, probably close to 50.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not that impressed by his results though. He had some improvement.

But he had solid maintenance so props to him.

I mean... he def got more than just maintenance, it’s a pretty clear cosmetic improvement, which is hard to get even with the big 3 sometimes. For a natural treatment I think this is solid, but to each his own.

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I’ve started using this I’ve been shedding A LOT. Could be coincidence but it’s pretty substantial, TONS of hair in my towel after shower, probably close to 50.
I've seen before that that could be a good thing? Something to do with weaker hairs shedding to be replaced with stronger ones. Not sure about the credibility of that though.

Jordan Clark

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very interested in Scott's story, but I'm also leery that if something sounds too good to be true, that it probably is. He seems to promote Hairmetto pretty hard during his videos, and doesn't really have any alternate solutions besides this product. I really hope his story is legit, but........

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mook, how is your Hairmetto going?

I’m starting the second bottle today, the shedding seemed to be going down a little
Towards then end of the bottle, but It took me
Two weeks to get a new bottle because I was being cheap and then amazon sent me the wrong product. so it’s been almost three weeks since I’ve used it, I’m hoping that doesn’t restart the shed when I start using it again. I will update although I’m not expecting much.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m starting the second bottle today, the shedding seemed to be going down a little
Towards then end of the bottle, but It took me
Two weeks to get a new bottle because I was being cheap and then amazon sent me the wrong product. so it’s been almost three weeks since I’ve used it, I’m hoping that doesn’t restart the shed when I start using it again. I will update although I’m not expecting much.

Good luck.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I just bought a bottle of this stuff today, for $60 it's worth a shot if this guy's video is real. If it's a scam, then it's quite a good one, so I don't feel bad for forking up $60.

Rzuty

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used the lotion a few times but by the third day or so the 'stringing nettle' extract (or some other ingredient) seems to have given me hives (it's that or bed bugs!)
Stopped and they are gone.

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mook @Hangin'on Hair Any updates on Hairmetto? Still using it? Have you seen any regrowth or solid maintenance? I've been using the oils I made to try and replicate it for 8 months now (and derma rolling) and I don't see any difference in my hair loss, maybe a bit less shedding but no difference on my crown which, at the very least, means it's not getting worse

EP93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also came across another YouTuber who used scalp massages, derma rolling, and oils to regrow his hair. He has several videos outlining the different things he does and he's had decent results for a guy in his mid-late 50s. I'm still hopeful this is the way to go if you stick with it. At 24 I'm not ready to be on minoxidil for the rest of my life

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t say that this man have improvement. This is even doesn’t have cosmetic effect