Scientists May Have Found A 'Cure' For Baldness

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62797777
Scientists still don't know what causes cancer,but this clown has all the answers about what causes baldness.
why don't you try disproving any of his claims, for example why don't you try to prove that there's no correlation between hair loss and twist1 expression? instead you post some random news article about a completely different disease. maybe you should read the original ADQ thread, the very first post, and educate yourself. are you gonna be forever salty that pegasus called some guy names?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why don't you try disproving any of his claims, for example why don't you try to prove that there's no correlation between hair loss and twist1 expression? instead you post some random news article about a completely different disease. maybe you should read the original ADQ thread, the very first post, and educate yourself. are you gonna be forever salty that pegasus called some guy names?
Did you cure baldness? And the people in group buy all became hairful?

Poor suckers

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you cure baldness? And the people in group buy all became hairful?

Poor suckers
lil bro you got mad because the discord has buyer-only channels for the compounds and then you had several schizo episodes where you claimed the manufacturing labs are in on the scam and selling crushed rocks
why don't you go back to the tranny threads where you usually frequent and leave the new research section for the mentally healthy

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lil bro you got mad because the discord has buyer-only channels for the compounds and then you had several schizo episodes where you claimed the manufacturing labs are in on the scam and selling crushed rocks
why don't you go back to the tranny threads where you usually frequent and leave the new research section for the mentally healthy

I was lured into this scam and I have been given information about the labs. But you didn’t answer the question instead attacked me.

Guess you’re still bald hehe

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was lured into this scam and I have been given information about the labs. But you didn’t answer the question instead attacked me.

Guess you’re still bald hehe
You should join the new GB. You'll get access to the results channel and maybe you'll find the answer ;)

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Brotzu? Did he ever address his scam hair loss formula?

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Salty?Speak for yourself.If you are a defense Attorney,definitely your a bad one.
Disproving any of his claims?Those claims are not his,Simply he pick them up from the net and he wants to try them on his head.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am NW5 at 31yo, and i use a hair system.Its a compromise.but there is nothing like having your own hair.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
absolutely brutal. i'll let u know when we find the cure
Is that a sarcasm or sympathy?Either way its fine by me.I hope you get yours back.(seriously).
I am way too far gone to have any hope of getting my hair back.