Scientists May Have Found A 'Cure' For Baldness

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. We've been hearing about this for a while ( TGF-β1 ) - maybe since the mid 90s - but they haven't actually done anything worthwhile with it yet. Maybe in another 25 years?

Botox injections

partysnacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got Botox-injections into my masseters (Bruxism). Will it help with hair loss?
As always: Maybe

Studies on botulinum toxin injections have produced favorable outcomes for Androgenetic Alopecia subjects. However, results should be interpreted with caution due to the absence of control groups, small numbers of participants, and relatively low Jadad quality scores

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got Botox-injections into my masseters (Bruxism). Will it help with hair loss?

I can’t find the article again but it explained that Botox injection might even exhibit its effects if injected intramascularly in arms even. I forgot why, maybe the results are systematic. In this study, they injected it several times not just once.

https://www.jaad.org/article/s0190-9622(20)30698-8/fulltext

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) induces transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1) in dermal papilla cells (DPCs) to suppress follicular epithelial cell growth. Thus, TGF-β1 is one of the key players in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), and its antagonist may prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
1Botulinum toxin type A (BTX) may inhibit TGF-β1 secretion from DPCs as it does with scar tissue fibroblasts,
2which share the mesenchymal origin. Recently, BTX has been effective for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

So Botox does the opposite of DHT.

I wouldn’t pin your hopes too high on Botox though, it causes frontal hairloss in some people I think it was women mostly. Also the hair growth is significant but not that amazing.

I want to try it too, just don’t have the money yet

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t find the article again but it explained that Botox injection might even exhibit its effects if injected intramascularly in arms even. I forgot why, maybe the results are systematic. In this study, they injected it several times not just once.

https://www.jaad.org/article/s0190-9622(20)30698-8/fulltext

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) induces transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1) in dermal papilla cells (DPCs) to suppress follicular epithelial cell growth. Thus, TGF-β1 is one of the key players in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), and its antagonist may prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
1Botulinum toxin type A (BTX) may inhibit TGF-β1 secretion from DPCs as it does with scar tissue fibroblasts,
2which share the mesenchymal origin. Recently, BTX has been effective for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

So Botox does the opposite of DHT.

I wouldn’t pin your hopes too high on Botox though, it causes frontal hairloss in some people I think it was women mostly. Also the hair growth is significant but not that amazing.

I want to try it too, just don’t have the money yet
Thanks.

At least it helps with Bruxism. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no news, the cure doesn't exist and we are all roping soon. It's over.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao

That scammer ran away with the money, didn’t he?
I am actually the mastermind scammer behind all of this. I've made millions out of these ""GBs"" and now I am going to enjoy being a thick NW0 chad while the rest of the baldcels cope

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you calling “sick” to Pegasus?
Yes,I am.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...o-end-all-group-buys-twist1-inhibitor.137608/
Didn't you follow that thread?
He accused users of having multiple identities,he demanded to have them banned,he threatened others with legal action,he called the entire forum coc...suckers...etc.He called a certain user names when he was asked about his qualifications.
Maybe i should have called him clown.It would have been a better fit.
Be careful Friend ,because tomorrow you might suffer the same fate, if you dare challenge the guy.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So,what is the final verdict?That the OP is a low life. Instead of holding himself to a higher standard and showing professionalism,instead of being the example for the others to follow, he accused users of using multiple identities, he wants to bann people,he called the whole HRL forum of being c..k s....rs and d...b f...s he threatened others with lawsuits.....etc.
The man is megalomaniac and egotistical.If you knew a guy like that in real life,would you say hi to him?
His a 45+(47...48) year old guy and the things that he posted can only come from a 15 year old,if that.Hes been looking for some acceptance and he found it on an internet hair loss forum.Most of the users here are 20-25 years younger than him,and that doesnt bother him.He behaves like a punk.
Or maybe his going through a midlife crisis or hes a disturbed individual,or all of the above.
I think im pissing my pens and im going to leave this forum because im afraid of the OP bringing legal action against me..............

OP, doesnt that bother you?poor guys lost their hair permanetly because of another "cure"