SCIENTISTS FIND SURPRISING LINK BETWEEN IMMUNE SYSTEM, HAIR GROWTH

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
"They found that glucocorticoids instruct the regulatory T cells to activate hair follicle stem cells, which leads to hair growth."
How can they find so many things that activate hair and hair loss not be cured. Cue gene map. Nasacort is glucocorticoid. So if Flonase.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The classic problem, how do you supress your immune system specifically only for follicles without wrecking your entire health. Hair loss is evil.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If john said its cure it will make you shed haid hair like MF.
-UT surviv
Shed is a very good thing (It usually means it works) but some people switching their regimen every other week won't realize that. It's a leap of faith and requires to have a determined approach and given a reasonable time to show results. It needs to get worse before it gets better. Old degenerated hair need to make room for stronger hair. The process is slow (nothing less than 6 months). I went thru this phases last October.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The classic problem, how do you supress your immune system specifically only for follicles without wrecking your entire health. Hair loss is evil.
This is about alopecia areata. They found that Tregs induce production of TGFb3, but only in the presence of glucocorticoids. This is why they reverse AA, but they don't usually do much for Androgenetic Alopecia.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shed is a very good thing (It usually means it works) but some people switching their regimen every other week won't realize that. It's a leap of faith and requires to have a determined approach and given a reasonable time to show results. It needs to get worse before it gets better. Old degenerated hair need to make room for stronger hair. The process is slow (nothing less than 6 months). I went thru this phases last October.
Also total androgen suppression induces ROS, so maybe UT is just too effective and needs to be combined with something like NAC to counter the ROS generation.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really interesting because I remember when I was in the peak of my shedding I tried applying a topical steroid (betamethasone) and my shedding slowed down very significantly and quickly
That is a go to treatment for AA. I've read of a doctor in Japan who had great success with it in some male pattern baldness patients. I tried it myself and unfortunately it wasn't enough

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you didnt even use UT yourself what the hell are you even talk about ! And you are the one that open a thread here about it . What a joke!