Scientific Study: Baldness is Ugly

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
yeah that improvement looks like a hair transplant, hope he's on meds.

yah trust me...he is on meds or toppik or something...the other pics where from his mid 20s...his father is bald...so i think he was heading down that path..

Whats funny is He looks better now as he approaches 30 than he did his rookie year....its wierd...look at his rook pic

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... Year%2Ejpg

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
[quote="s.a.f":89318][quote="GrowHairGrow!":89318]Heh... good hair genes usually mean good hair.

Thats what I meant. :lol:[/quote:89318]

what do you mean by good genes?
Michael Jordan went bald
Emmitt Smith went bald
Kobe Bryant is balding
Chris Daughtry is bald
the list goes on[/quote:89318]

I said good hair genes, not good genes in general :) .

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":05dc5][quote="s.a.f":05dc5][quote="GrowHairGrow!":05dc5]Heh... good hair genes usually mean good hair.

Thats what I meant. :lol:[/quote:05dc5]

what do you mean by good genes?
Michael Jordan went bald
Emmitt Smith went bald
Kobe Bryant is balding
Chris Daughtry is bald
the list goes on[/quote:05dc5]

I said good hair genes, not good genes in general :) .[/quote:05dc5]

yes...i noticed that after...I apologize...i thought s.a.f means that guys with full heads of hair just have good genes.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
yes...i noticed that after...I apologize...i thought s.a.f means that guys with full heads of hair just have good genes.

Yeah I was about to get him for that aswell, but then changed my mind since he probably meant the same thing as me.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
stampede said:
They eat dogs in Korea.

Enough said :lol:

Korean biatches are hot though...well some of them lol

IBM

Reaction score
it is crazy but i think that tom brady looked good with receded hairline than the full head of hair. It looks not natural.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e08f5]

Yeah I was about to get him for that aswell, but then changed my mind since he probably meant the same thing as me.[/quote:e08f5]

Jason Statham is an example of good genes despite having m.p.b. But lets be honest the m.p.b gene is definatly a negative trait.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":f85ad][quote="hair today gone tomorrow":f85ad]

Yeah I was about to get him for that aswell, but then changed my mind since he probably meant the same thing as me.[/quote:f85ad]

Jason Statham is an example of good genes despite having m.p.b. But lets be honest the m.p.b gene is definatly a negative trait.[/quote:f85ad]

yes it is...but just because you have the baldness gene does not mean you have BAD genes.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
it is crazy but i think that tom brady looked good with receded hairline than the full head of hair. It looks not natural.

dont judge just from a few pictures....he looks fine...if you watch him on TV you would never guess he had any hair loss and you def. wouldnt think he had a hair transplant

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
scientific study-science is bullshit-damn science!

astro6969

Reaction score
And what if others see you as you see yourselve ? If you find yourself ugly, you won't have the confidence and you will look unhappy and you will be unattractive. But if you feel good with yourselve, others will notice it and you will look confident and good with yourselve and I think that this is what women are looking for, a good with himself guy.

Hey,

If anything you would think baldness would be MORE accepted in Korea, inasmuch it is less materialistic and image-oriented than the USA. But the fact baldness is negatively perceived there, especially by women, is quite striking. Just imagine the ramifications in America.

Another fact: baldness and balding makes you look older. Numerous studies have shown that looking older is perceived as less attractive, no matter what your gender.

In short, baldness makes you more ugly. Should this be any surprise that the scientific data confirm this?

Ultimately I am thinking we should take comfort in these findings. IF anything I am arguing our depression, worrying, etc. about hair loss are well-grounded in reality. Stop making yourself the enemy! For all those who tell you "not to worry" or "bald is beautiful", then go tell a hideously obese man that he is slim and fit.

All the best,
BB

astro6969

Reaction score
I have seen a shaved head men with an incredible women last week. So yes, is it possible to get a HOT women even if you are bald. But if you believe it is not possible, is it sure that you won't have a hot chick. Maybe we don't go see hot chicks cause we don't have the confidence to do so or we are affraid to be rejected and we would not support it (in my case). So for now I prefer to work on myself first then I will go towards women.

docj077 said:
Sorry. Different culture. I would only trust a study that came out of the U.S. or Britain when it comes to this particular topic.

Balding in Asian countries is on the rise, but it is still nowhere near as prevalent as it is here. It really is an accepted part of life here. Sure, your friends, society, and family may mention it or even make a joke out it, but it's still accepted as the norm for the majority of males. The social ramifications are different over there when compared to here as it still is not the norm.

this is true. Just like obesity is accepted. 2/3 of americans are over weight, and 1/3 are obese. only 1/3 are a healthy weight. So it is normal to be fat, but that does not mean you can get hot women if you are fat.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree. People need to love themselves before they can expect women to love them! If you feel good about yourself then women will see that you are confident and confidence is the biggest turn on to a women. So learn to love yourselves and everything else should just fall into place!

IBM

Reaction score
Self esteem is a feeling. So it isnt produced by our intellect. I cant thinking right now 'i'm damn good looking guy'. Emotions are not rationals.

astro6969

Reaction score
Beauty is not rational either. Just when you look to women, some of your friend could find a girl very attractive and you don't. And also, Baldness doesn't equal uglynest.

Well, I know it is easy to say, I also strugling with hairloss and it affect every aspect of my social life. I still have a lot of work to do on myself. I have the believe that if i'am bald, I will have more problem finding a good job. I also believe that if I don't have hair, I will be inferior to other men. I'am also always afraid that someone will say "you loose your hair looser" of whatever. I also have problem with taking my place with others. Well, I still have a lot of work to do and I think that my life will start getting better once I will have shave my head to the bone. I will then see what I look when bald and I am sure that it will be less then what I will have expected (I hope)

Well, I am just trying to survive. Try not to think about it but It is always there and you can't hide it. Or you can put hat on your head but I am afraid that others will say that I don't accept myself, I am hiding myself.

If at least I could have a girlfriend...

I think that the worst thing is that I think I was a very attractive men and now I am afraid to become ugly. If I would have been ugly for all my life I think that it would have been lest worst.

Self esteem is a feeling. So it isnt produced by our intellect. I cant thinking right now 'i'm damn good looking guy'. Emotions are not rationals.

IBM

Reaction score
Receded hairline and gray hair looks nice for older man like Pierce Brosnam but baldness is ugly. Specially for young man.

G

astro6969 said:
I think that the worst thing is that I think I was a very attractive men and now I am afraid to become ugly. If I would have been ugly for all my life I think that it would have been lest worst.

So damn typical. If you were ugly you would complain how the hairloss makes you even uglier and that if you were handsome it would be so much easier.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:

So damn typical. If you were ugly you would complain how the hairloss makes you even uglier and that if you were handsome it would be so much easier.

If you're ugly then I don't think hair is gonna increase your chances of being good looking that much! Is every ugly person on the planet bald? Is every good looking person on the planet got full heads of hair? Of course they don't! Hairloss affects a persons confidence more than their looks! Women don't mind bald guys (providing they're confident) but if they see that someone who has no confidence because of hairloss then they won't wanna know!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave why does'nt the quote function ever work properly in your posts, why is'nt the quote encased in a box?