Scheduled 3000 Graft Fue Hair Transplant With Dr Rahal

JohnP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I would give everyone an update with the photos I have closest to the 6 week mark, 2 month mark, and 3 month mark.
Do you have any updated pictures you can share on your progress? Thanks

clarkbl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic Result!!!

On a Scale from 1 to 10: Perfect 10+++

Go to Dr Rahal, Go to Dr Rahal, Go to Dr Rahal

It has been 1 year since my hair transplant, and I am 100% satisfied with my results.
Every time I look in the mirror I see a perfectly natural full head of hair.
People I tell can't believe it's a transplant. It is so good I'm not even shy about telling people.
I regularly have the sides of my hair cut to a zero without worrying about the appearance of scars. You'll notice the short hair on the sides of my head in the pictures. The scars are not even noticeable.
Even in the peak of the sun my hair looks thick.

I missed updating you guys for a while so here is a synopsis of growth:
Most of my head had good growth starting between 5 and 5.5 months, but it took between 6 to 6.5 months for the apex of my head to finally fill in.
At 6 months my hair was very thick and wiry, and now at 1 year it is finally starting to have a texture more similar to the rest of my hair.

These photos are from 6 months, 8 months, and 1 year.

In closing: Go to Dr Rahal!

hairline after 1 year.png 6 months.png hairline at 8 months.png

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic Result!!!

It has been 1 year since my hair transplant, and I am 100% satisfied with my results.
People I tell can't believe it's a transplant. It is so good I'm not even shy about telling people.
I regularly have the sides of my hair cut to a zero without worrying about the appearance of scars. You'll notice the short hair on the sides of my head in the pictures. The scars are not even noticeable.

Most of my head had good growth starting between 5 and 5.5 months, but it took between 6 to 6.5 months for the apex of my head to finally fill in.
At 6 months my hair was very thick and wiry, and now at 1 year it is finally starting to have a texture more similar to the rest of my hair.

View attachment 144776 View attachment 144777 View attachment 144778
Nice, hair seems to have got darker too? What was the cost all in, if you don’t mind sharing?

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic Result!!!

View attachment 144776 View attachment 144777 View attachment 144778
Happy for you man. I just checked out Rahal’s website and he does some fantastic hairline work. What made you decide on him over the others?

clarkbl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for you man. I just checked out Rahal’s website and he does some fantastic hairline work. What made you decide on him over the others?
I chose him because of his hairlines. Every hairline of his I've seen looks extremely real. Plus he works with only a couple surgical teams so his work is consistent. I didn't want to go to a clinic that has a dozen surgical teams because you never know which team has the best posted results.

JohnP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking any medication, finasteride, minoxidil, etc, before or after your transplant? Also how many PRP sessions have you had with Dr Rahal?