Scared to get a haircut?!?!

BG Guy

Reaction score
Anyone else scared to get a haircut?? I find myself letting my hair grow longer than I like just cause I don`t wanna go and see the recession. I just put it off, and put it off till i have to get it cut. Lucky I have a job where I can wear a hat all the time so i don`t have to style it.

Anyone else feel the same way??

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah me too! I just cut mine instead but argh it looks so crap lol! I'm trying to force myself to go tomorrow as I need to look good this weekend, but I actually reeeeally don't want to go! Argh!

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I became so embarassed to go to a haircut that I just decided F it and I bought some clippers and buzzed my hair.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
I became so embarassed to go to a haircut that I just decided F it and I bought some clippers and buzzed my hair.

I did the same. Saves you a lot of money too, they'll practically pay for themselves with two haircuts. I hate looking at my hair in the mirror so I've become really good at cutting my hair without actually looking at it.

dougmilbourne

Reaction score
My barber always makes a mention of it :roll:, but he does a good job.

IMO it is better to keep it shorter and kempt

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i always get my sides trimmed down and leave the top alone. I get that dumb ceasar combover. (where you just push everything forward)

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I shave my own head every time it reaches the length where i can see an issue these days, I can normally get away with up to 3 months growth before it starts to look awkward. :?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I actually always enjoy getting a haircut. when you get it cut just right it can conceal thinning areas of the head. I think a short haircut rather then long hair helps this mucho more.