Scandinavian BioLabs - does it work or not? 25 yo male

Jake1996

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a 25yo male with a tendency to have high temples. I don't really have any hairloss yet, but I was wondering if it would make sense to use a product like the Scandinavian BioLabs Hair Growth Serum? I wanna maintain my hair for as long as possible and this might be the solution? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Jake1996

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes, the all natural route. The VEGAN route, from anxiety about taking something UNNATURAL like the proven solutions. You know what will also be UNNATURAL 3 years down the road of these 'natural' treatments? Your God dammed HAIRLINE
It was just a question. If you have nothing productive to say or share your experiences, then there is no reason to comment my friend.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a 25yo male with a tendency to have high temples. I don't really have any hairloss yet, but I was wondering if it would make sense to use a product like the Scandinavian BioLabs Hair Growth Serum? I wanna maintain my hair for as long as possible and this might be the solution? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Set yourself up for disappointment. There's a 99% chance that it won't work for you. Believe me, the natural route was the first one I took.